G3 Morphing Fibermesh Eyebrows

AngelAngel Posts: 1,204
edited August 2016 in Freebies

http://www.sharecg.com/v/85718/view/5/3D-Model/G3-Morphing-Fibermesh-Eyebrows-and-Pubic-Hair

I made these. This is free to use and abuse as you see fit. I'm working on an update right now. One of them is fits for major Daz People. I need a list of Daz people that are popular with others. I'll see if I have them and if I do I'll make a Morph Fit and Brow texture FOR that particual model. I.E. Teen Josie 7 - Skyler - Snowflake for Aiko 7

Daves not here.jpg
1067 x 1200 - 181K
Fiber Brows Test Render 2.jpg
1067 x 1200 - 213K
Blonde Biker.png
800 x 1000 - 915K
Post edited by Angel on

Comments

• EsemwyEsemwy Posts: 578

Can't believe I missed this. Thanks!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,958
    edited August 2016

Is it possible to adapt them to previous generations?

And now I'm kicking myself, with 'dude, it's free, I can just download and find out.'

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • AngelAngel Posts: 1,204

If you have the G3 clone for G2 yes.

Do you happen to know a link?

Store search is useless as usual, and all I can find is Genesis 3 clones for Genesis.

• JimbowJimbow Posts: 557

Thanks for these. I used them in this gallery image.

I will again grump at Daz for working themselves out of money by making it so hard to find stuff in their store. Thanks for link.

If it dont exist... If I were in charge of the store. I would have a place speciic for Morphs, UV's, Clones, and GenX-2 and character scripts like G3 Randomizer all in an area called Genesis Customization Products.

Thanks for the eyebrows, and yes, with the clone they work great. ;)

Used the eyebrows on this G2F figure. I love conforming eyebrows.

WTP2 Fair Maiden.png
    1748 x 1080 - 2M

Niiice. what skin is that?

edited August 2016

It's a preset procedural skin I'm developing, a second version of the WTP pack listed in my sig.

So it uses slight color variations and bumps generated from a Perlin noise function.

Then there's a geoshell with the a noise generated opacity map to create freckles.

The skin quality is driven a lot by HD morphs -- aging, Joanie HD, and Vascularity.

(one of the cool things about it is that it works on any generation, any geografts)

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Nicely done! :)

Laurie

• SkelchSkelch Posts: 275

Very nice really like these