[L'Adair] Photoshop Actions Package to Hem JeanZ's Daisy DukeZ

L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
edited August 2016 in Freebies

Cutoffs are fine, and I think we all like the look of the3dwizard's Daisy DukeZ, but sometimes a girl wants her short shorts with a more finished look!

Hemmed DDukeZ (JeanZ) Front And Back

The zip archive file is available for download from my DeviantArt account here. It contains a base Photoshop image file to support the three Photoshop Actions. Full step-by-step instructions are included, though they do assume you have some knowledge of Photoshop.

This was developed in Photoshop CS6. It uses the "Refine Mask" tool, which appears to have been retired with CC 2015.5. (Refine Edge was retired. They are essentially the same tool, though Refine Mask is only available when working with a layer mask.) According to my online search, Refine Edge was introduced with CS3.

ETA: According to what I've read, CC users can reinstall an earlier version without uninstalling the current version. It's a hassle, but at least you can still use this freebie, if you want to.

There are no user-facing, (texture,) files. This works with the texture files that come with the JeanZ for Genesis 3 product. Legacy 3Delight textures are included, and Phillip assures me those textures are the same as used in the V4 and Genesis versions of JeanZ. Using those files, I was able to create an Action which "should" work with the textures from the earlier products.

Post edited by L'Adair on