Need some Help Please - Requesting zips of things I have made

DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656

In August I had a head crash on my hard drive and I lost some of my projects. I was wondering if there were any kind people who would be willing to provide me with copies of the work I did. My work is under LJ Studios and Dollygirl. Some of the things I made were the Toy theater, the Chinese headdress add on for Orosnake's Queen headdress, the Russian Headdress add on for ADP's V3 Phantasy Helmet and the wedding bouquet. Any help would be appriciated. My thanks in advance.

Comments

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited October 2016

A generous soul has come forward and provided me with some of zips. I thank them from the bottom of my soul. But I am wondering if anyone might have the Chinese headdress add on for Orosnake's Queen haddress. The below picture shows the headdress.

684dc87ee6f96c5d2a13b5afe7a3e0.jpg
    800 x 640 - 470K
    Post edited by DollyGirl on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

What are you still missing?  I do have a couple of items...

I thought I had the Chinese add-on, but I don't seem to have it, unless it's on an old hard drive (IDE drives I can't access at the moment).

Just the chinese headdress add on and then there was a crown and earrings set but I don't remember what I called that model. The rest Keyra had and I now have a copy on my new mirrored-backedup-harddrive! Kerya is wonderful!.

• launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited October 2016

DollyGirl  -  Can you remember when more or less you have made this addon?  Something rings a bell when I see your image.  Was it up at ShareCG as free addon?  On searching now I can't even find Orosnake's profile for original at both ShareCG and Rendo.  I can go and have a look through my dvd's to see if I have it.  I have anyway to do a search for another item myself and can just as well check if the headdress addon is among my disks.  

Laura

Post edited by launok on
    edited October 2016

Thank you launok. I put it up on sharecg in late February or March of 2014. Yes it was an add on. You needed Orosnake's Queen headdress from here: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlqueen.html. It also had a png file that overlayed mostdigitalcreations Geisha for V4: http://www.most-digital-creations.com/free_poser_poses_textures_morphs_props_15.htm to create the opera make-up. The crown was uploaded a couple of months later. It is in the form of a head band with decorative rods fanning out from the band. This is the product https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/finishing-touches-headpieces-volume-1/90320/ that I referenced when I made it. I also had a pair of pearl drop earrings for it. Any help would be most appricated.

DollyGirlChineseOperaHeaddress.jpg
    500 x 500 - 34K
  • launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited October 2016

When I download files, i.e. models, addons, I also safe the images thereof for reference.  The dates of download makes it easier to search.  The disk holder I started last night file dates are towards end 2013 (disks are marked numerically) which mean I am almost at start of 2014.  Fingers crossed that I will get it.  I can remember this item clearly.

EDIT: Find so far only the original download on a disk downloaded during 2014.  Going through the rest of the disks for 2014, unfortunately nothing so far.  Now I am not sure if I got the addon, or not.  I am now quite disappointed that seemingly I don't have it either.  If someone maybe got it can you upload it again please?  But I am keep on searching through all the disks.  Have you taken down your uploads from ShareCG?

Post edited by launok on

Yes. They are not on ShareCG anymore. I will be uploading the ones I have obtained.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited October 2016

Hey, DollyGirl. Have you by any chance been in contact with English Bob at Morphography? I'm thinking that he might have a copy, since he did/does provide a link to it on his site. Seems logical to assume that he might have grabbed a copy for himself. Maybe not, but might be worth a shot, and even if he doesn't have it, he may know others who may. Just a thought.

Edit: In my early attempt to assist in locating a copy of your missing file, I copied the URL from the Morphography link and tried to see what the Internet Archive had. It actually did have a copy of the original product page from ShareCG, but of course the download link was dead, the file having been removed from their servers. Thinking about it later, after having posted my first suggestion, something occurred to me that I had overlooked when I first looked at the archived page. What about comments? That might indicate who might have a copy of the file. So I checked again, and, sure enough, several users had commented indicating that they had downloaded the file. Some, at least, I recognize as active members on ShareCG and elsewhere that you might want to try and contact directly. Spearcarrier is certainly still active there. Anyway, it might be something worth looking into. Here's the archive link:

https://web.archive.org/web/20150603014635/http://www.sharecg.com/v/75131/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Chinese-Headdress-Add-on-for-Queen-Headdress

Post edited by SixDs on
    edited October 2016

Thank you SixDs. I will try and contact them.

I found a tinie tiny picture of the crown

136032.jpg
    120 x 90 - 3K
  • DollyGirl, I have the zip for the Chinese headdress (thanks again!) How do I get it to you?

Oh thank you Dorsey. One way is to load it up on ShareCG (you still have an account there correct?) and I can tell you when I have downloaded it and then you can delete it from your account. another is to put it on mediafire or 4share. I think it is to big to mail it to me. I plan on putting my stuff back up anyway. So I am not worried if someone comes along and downloads the files from you. Yea, that headdress was a lot of work and I have nothing left because of the hard drive crash. It was a miserable month for me.

• Okay it's on ShareCG, misplaced by Bangner in Poser, I think, but anyway. Odd way to do your first upload -- somebody else's stuff! Best grab it and repost so I can delete my edition and avoid any repercussions.

Got it Dorsey. Thank you ever so much.

• SixDs said:

Hey, DollyGirl. Have you by any chance been in contact with English Bob at Morphography? I'm thinking that he might have a copy, since he did/does provide a link to it on his site. Seems logical to assume that he might have grabbed a copy for himself.

Indeed I did - but I see the problem is now solved anyway. :) I'll update my link as soon as the official re-upload takes place. 

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited October 2016

i have :

DollyGirlTexs for DCM RagDoll , DonQuixote-LJStudios updated, LJ Studios Blinn Shaders, LJStudios-WeddingBouquet

if you still need them

Post edited by mininessie on

Thank you mininessie I have all of those. All I need now is the crown. Fantasy Tiara and Earrings.

Here is the new link to the Chinese Headdress: https://www.sharecg.com/v/86381/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Chinese-Headdress-Addon-for-Queen-Headdress

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Hey, Dollygirl. Did you not give away copies of the Fantasy Tiara and Earrings as part of the July, 2014 Monthly Freebie Challenge - Punk?http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/637108/

Maybe you could contact those participating to try and recover a copy?

Thanks SixDs but no I did not distribute that freebie that way. I just up loaded it to ShareCG. I seem to remember that there was not much interest in it. I have asked about the zips but most people that downloaded any of them deleted the zip or it was impossible to find. I did see the crown used in an image that was submitted to DS Creative. That was a thrill.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,309
    edited October 2016

Are you looking for "Fantasy Tiara and Earrings for DAZ Studio, Poser" from ShareCG (Fantasy Tiara and Earrings-updated.7z = 29.6 MB)? I have that on a backup drive. I also have "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" (DiamondNecklaceforV4.zip = 8.19 MB) if that's any use?

Sorry I never downloaded the Russian and Chinese headdress things because I didn't own the Orosnake original model.

Post edited by MelanieL on
    MelanieL said:

Are you looking for "Fantasy Tiara and Earrings for DAZ Studio, Poser" from ShareCG (Fantasy Tiara and Earrings-updated.7z = 29.6 MB)? I have that on a backup drive. I also have "Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend" (DiamondNecklaceforV4.zip = 8.19 MB) if that's any use?

Sorry I never downloaded the Russian and Chinese headdress things because I didn't own the Orosnake original model.

Yes I am. Do you think you can upload it to Sharecg? I can download it and then you can delete it from your account. I would appriciate it greatly. I do have the Diamonds files so I will not need that. I now have both the Russian and the Chinese add-ons and they have been re-uploaded on to ShareCG here: https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=dollygirl13

Orosnake's headdress is free here: http://www.morphography.uk.vu/dlqueen.html and the Russian Headdress uses ADP's Phantasy Helmet here: http://www.sharecg.com/v/16693/browse/11/Poser/V3-Phantasy-Helmet The Russian headdress has G2F and V4 fits as well as the V3 fit.

Thank you MelanieL for your help. You are most kind.

OK, done - here's the link: https://www.sharecg.com/v/86388/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Dollygirls-Fantasy-Tiara-and-Earrings

Let me know when you are ready for me to remove it.

Thank you very much! I have downloaded the file. Melanie, you have completed my search and made me very happy. I now have all of the zips back. yeah!

edited October 2016
    DollyGirl said:

Thank you very much! I have downloaded the file. Melanie, you have completed my search and made me very happy. I now have all of the zips back. yeah!

OK, I've removed it now (though not before 6 people downloaded it - I guess only one of them was you?)

You're very welcome - I've had so much free stuff over the years from so many people that it's nice to "give" something back!

Post edited by MelanieL on

My pleasure to give you a happy happy. Don't worry about the downloads. As time goes by I will be uploading the file again. There is a read me so not to worry. I do really really appreciate everyone's help. Now off to see if I can recover my xurge3d files. I have been pestering them but no luck so far but I will continue to put forth my pitiful plea and take my lashining for not "doing the right thing". Thanks again folks.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Now that you have recovered all your files We will probably close this thread.  It may also be moved at some stage, unless you are actually going to repurpose it as a freebie giveaway thread.

Yes closing it would be fine. Thanks for letting me plea my case, Cho. If I do another freebie I will just start a new thread. Makes more sense to me that I should do that anyway.

This discussion has been closed.