Free Train station!

2»

Comments

• Thank you for this!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Very nice. I like the looks of the Grocery Store too but can't afford it now.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks for this awesome train station butttt I am so going to have to wait to d/l this puppy cause I am having memory issues as it is and if I d/l this right now omg my laptop will just pack up it's hard drive and walk out of my life giggles!!!cheekylaughwink

• SerumSerum Posts: 256

Thank you for this!

You are welcome :)

Very nice. I like the looks of the Grocery Store too but can't afford it now.

no worries its going to stay on my site for the foreseable future so maybe one day :)

Thanks for this awesome train station butttt I am so going to have to wait to d/l this puppy cause I am having memory issues as it is and if I d/l this right now omg my laptop will just pack up it's hard drive and walk out of my life giggles!!!cheekylaughwink

hahah sad times maybe i should give away less next time ;)

nawwwww I like that it is a big scene I will be downloading it soon as I get my new laptop with loads more memory laugh

awesome :)

• launoklaunok Posts: 793

Thank you! smiley At last I got the file to download successfully since my first try October 2016 already!   But since this is such a large file I don't have much hope that it will load with textures in Bryce, thus will have to use only geometries and Bryce's textures.  But I don't have a problem with that as long as I have a nice looking train station model! yes

launok said:

Thank you! smiley At last I got the file to download successfully since my first try October 2016 already!   But since this is such a large file I don't have much hope that it will load with textures in Bryce, thus will have to use only geometries and Bryce's textures.  But I don't have a problem with that as long as I have a nice looking train station model! yes

it is a big file. i have no idea how it will work in bryce ive never used it 

Thanks for this Serum I finally got it downoaded yaya now I am off to check it out and make loads of renders with it and find maybe a train to use in with it!!!!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thanks for the train station. It looks great. Just picked up your camera presets and can't wait to play with those. They look very interesting.

Juat thought i would give this a little bump

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You, it looks good :)

Thank You, it looks good :)

you are welcome :)

• I downloaded the train station, it all worked fine--it is wonderful ^-^

It is just what i needed, i was thinking "how do i make train station?" for a series of renders i was making.  Thank you!!

I downloaded the train station, it all worked fine--it is wonderful ^-^

It is just what i needed, i was thinking "how do i make train station?" for a series of renders i was making.  Thank you!!

happy to help :) share renders here :)