Expansion Package for Fennja's Mushrooms

DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
edited October 2016 in Freebies

As a thank you to all those that have helped me recover some of my lost data. You are the best.

Expansion Package for Fennja's Mushrooms
Created by LJ Studios 10/31/16

Fennja did a really nice job of creating these mushrooms but they only work in Poser and DAZ Studio 3. This package allows DAZ Studio 4.8 or above to use the mushrooms. Contained in the package is the duf files for the mushroom and its 6 morphs, the material files for iRay renders and three pose files for groupings of mushrooms to get you started. This package only contains the duf files for the mushroom. No textures or geometry is included in the freebie. You will have to create the Studio geometry file using the instructions I have included in the readme. It is not hard.

https://www.sharecg.com/v/86447/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Fennjas-Mushrooms-for-DAZ-Studio-4.8-and-up

The original freebie can be found here:

https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/fennjas-mushrooms/59359

This is licensed for commercial or non-commercial renders.

FennjasMushrooms.png
500 x 500 - 519K
Post edited by DollyGirl on

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Yay! Thank you, DollyGirl! :D

• thank you!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Thank you, that looks great!

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656

Thank you. I like to see enhancements to freebies. This one is a gem. So many ways to use the morphs.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks so much for the updated mushrooms!!!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Nice mini-tut for creating prop assets.

That technique (at least steps 1-6) works for all simple props and even raw obj files.  Complex rigging and multiple parts rigged as one prop require a little more work...but are essentially the same.

I've been meaning to go back and 'make native' several of my older freebies...but never seem to be able to get around to doing it.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656

Thank you. I was glad it is so easy to consistantly make the dsf file and that everything that the original artist had done could be protected. Would have to do some research about rigged props. Might be a bit to hard and fiddlely to get something to work but would be interesting to try. My offers of freebies lately have tended to be a bit more a lesson then just something you can use.