Metallic Dot Satin shaders for Iray

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Metallic dot satin shaders with matching plain shaders for Daz Studio 4.8+ and Iray. Please view the readme.

Electric-Green.jpg
800 x 800 - 189K
Deep-Gold-Satin.jpg
800 x 800 - 67K
Blue-Green-Satin.jpg
800 x 800 - 86K

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,309
    edited November 2016

These look lovely - thank you!

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

very nice

love your shaders

thank you

• Fantastic shaders as always. You really are so very generous!!!

• xmasrosexmasrose Posts: 1,403

Thank you so much, wonderful shaders!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

You're welcome. Shiny latex up next ;)

Laurie

• hphoenixhphoenix Posts: 1,335
    AllenArt said:

You're welcome. Shiny latex up next ;)

Laurie

Oooooh.....can't wait!  Hopefully lots of transparency, gloss,  and pattern options!

Um...freebies? What ya get will kinda be what ya get. LOL. If I were selling it'd be different ;) I try to give variety but there's no reason you can't add your own textures and things. It's pretty easy :).

Laurie

• AllenArt said:

Um...freebies? What ya get will kinda be what ya get. LOL. If I were selling it'd be different ;) I try to give variety but there's no reason you can't add your own textures and things. It's pretty easy :).

Laurie

Not something I find easy, any chance of a good tutorial, on adding and maybe making our own shaders?

By the way, these and all your other stuff is great. I use them often. Fantasy Attic just had it's Halloween give-a-way and the Xmas one is due to start in a couple of days. I donated some obj's to the cause (for both) and I used your shaders in the promo pics for most of them - so thank a huge bunch.

Thanks Bronze Dragon.

I don't really have a "process" that I follow. I just gather a bunch of real world pictures of what I'm trying to copy in the virtual world, look up IOR values and other values that might apply, maybe even the same shader recipe in other render engines and then start moving sliders ;). I pay attention to what the sliders do when I move them and make notes, but other than that it's all move a slider, render and check, rinse, repeat ;). Might seem like a waste of time, but I learn a little something with each shader I do.

Laurie

• Thank you!!! Gorgeous!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,851

I'm getting an error when I try to apply these shaders:

data/outoftouch/cathy outfit/cathy outfit skirt/uv sets/outoftouch/base/default.dsf

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,851
    edited February 2017

The shaders still work if I just click through the error message. They look great! Thanks.

The lighting and background are 032-house-living from Aversis www.aversis.be/extras/index.htm

Kalea shape Quinn skin Allen Art Satin.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    Elijah Allen Art Satin.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on