RAMWolff morphs are back

CriosCrios Posts: 2,735

RAMWOlff

From the recent past believed a lost treasure: the incredible Morphs of RAMWolff, now again available for all of you.Try them now with you characters for Genesis.

Now on Extend3D : http://ext3ndstudio.wixsite.com/extend3d/copy-of-daz-genesis

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You very much. Very nice work.

• LuckBeLuckBe Posts: 93

This is exciting! Any chance of seeing his Genesis 2 morphs any time soon? :D I have a couple of characters that depend on them but lost the files a long time ago.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

adf.ly ? anybody

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Just click on the skip ad button at the upper right to go to the download, Ruphuss. Then, immediately empty your browser cache to clean up any residual slime from the adware. Not necessary, perhaps, but somehow gratifying nontheless.

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thanks so much for these Morphs as one can never have too many Morphs!!!!

• CriosCrios Posts: 2,735
    Ruphuss said:

adf.ly ? anybody

After lick on download you must wait for 5 seconds, after you can click on CONTINUE and appear the page for download. Click on the the row that point down and you download the morph :)

LuckBe said:

This is exciting! Any chance of seeing his Genesis 2 morphs any time soon? :D I have a couple of characters that depend on them but lost the files a long time ago.

I know this, i've recovered this morph because i've them and ask him the permission to repost and redistribuite. But i don't have his Genesis 2 morphs, sorry :(

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    Crios said:
    Ruphuss said:

adf.ly ? anybody

After lick on download you must wait for 5 seconds, after you can click on CONTINUE and appear the page for download. Click on the the row that point down and you download the morph :)

i do not want to do that

i hate this kind of ads

and no i do not want to get used to it

edited December 2016

Ok,you're free to don't see the ADS, can skip it before 5 seconds. But this don't help my site to growth.

I don't use the money raised for live to maldives, but i spent them for emprove my site, and for buy other items for create more freebiees.

Post edited by Crios on