Simple Votive Candleholder and Candle

TabascoJackTabascoJack Posts: 865
edited December 2016 in Freebies

Created in blender.  A simple candleholder and candle.  Separate material zones for candleholder, candle, flame and wick.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/86752/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Votive-Candleholder-and-Candle

votive.jpg
400 x 400 - 60K
Post edited by TabascoJack on

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

You are missing the actual geometry of the item.  The duf file is not enough.  You need to include the contents of this folder.../data/TabascoJack/VotiveCandle/VotiveCandle/ .  There should be at least one dsf and one usbfolder (UV Sets).  I didn't notice any textures, but if there was, you would need to include those too...and a good place to load them from is a /Runtime/Textures/<Your Name>/<Item> folder before doing the final save.

• mjc1016 said:

You are missing the actual geometry of the item.  The duf file is not enough.  You need to include the contents of this folder.../data/TabascoJack/VotiveCandle/VotiveCandle/ .  There should be at least one dsf and one usbfolder (UV Sets).  I didn't notice any textures, but if there was, you would need to include those too...and a good place to load them from is a /Runtime/Textures/<Your Name>/<Item> folder before doing the final save.

Oops.  Thanks for pointing it out.  It the first time I've tried packaging something up.

I'll fix it and re-upload.

• I (hopefully) fixed it and re-uploaded.  Zip file now contains Data and Props folders.  There were no textures, so no need to include any.

Could someone verify?

Thanks!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 2016

I (hopefully) fixed it and re-uploaded.  Zip file now contains Data and Props folders.  There were no textures, so no need to include any.

Could someone verify?

Thanks!

It's perfect...

tjcandle.png
    640 x 640 - 138K
    Post edited by mjc1016 on
  • Thanks for validating it!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

This is beautiful. Thank you very much! 

• kimhkimh Posts: 386

Thank you. it's a lovely candle and holder

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Wow, awesome! Thank you, Jack! This will look lovely in my holiday renders!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Nicely done, Jack! It's a sweet gift! 

Thank you! 

• Lovely render, Diva!

• Looks fantastic!  Thank you. :)