Really-Bakes Oven- The perfect holiday gift for little girls!

McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,047
edited December 2012 in Freebies

What did every little girl in 1962 want for Christmas? The Really-Bakes Oven of course! Back before the days of cooking by the heat of a lightbulb- propane ruled! Safe and highly explosive propane!

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/66465/view/11/Poser/Really-Bakes-Oven

This recreation of Hanz Killar's popular childhood toy comes with many working features and absolutely no guarantee of safety!
Working features include Guillotine-like sliding oven door that refuses to come down until little fingers are between it and the steel edges and working box top flaps- so the box can be used as a toy too! Other features include four pans of various shapes, one Li'l Lizzy Borden stabbing knife made of genuine Spartacus Steel, one Really-Hurts Burn Kit, one box of Cake-Like Mix, a full canister of propane and four random oven color choices!

Moulded in highly durable and flammable Molotov-O-Lite plastic, the Really-Bakes oven will delight children with it's sizzling warmth and happy glow!
Not recommended for indoor use, but implied it is safe enough for it, the Really-Bakes oven carries a ULI (Underhanded Lawyers International) approval with absolutely no safety features to get in the way of FUN!
Relive the fun and pain of those halcyon days of your youth and teach your little girl the value of caution at the same time!
This Retro toy is produced using the original tooling made by the Hanz Killar Toy and Munitions Werke GmbH from 1962 to 1979, when it was sold to SiliCorDyne's Toys and Pesticides division.

Don't let your little ones feel unloved this holiday season... Give them the gift of warmth!

Happy Holidays and don't blow yourselves up with it!

P.S. I intended to make a retro toy for boys too, but I barely had time to complete this before Hanukwanzimas, so maybe next time... besides, I had too many "fun" ideas since most 60s-70s boys toy were so "interesting"!

RBO_Promo5.jpg
1400 x 875 - 333K
RBO_Promo4.jpg
1207 x 826 - 216K
RBO_Promo3.jpg
1132 x 994 - 342K
RBO_Promo2.jpg
1251 x 868 - 375K
RBO_Promo1.jpg
1351 x 1085 - 384K
Post edited by McGyver on

Comments

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited December 2012

Love it! :)

Picturing a render with one girl touching up the other's hair while waiting for their cake to bake. Flames coming out of the oven, shocked look on the girl's face who's spraying hairspray on the second, who's hair is in flames... yep... and a young boy coming around the corner in his play fireman's outfit with a fireman's watergun hose ;p

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

great idea!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the great gift, I can't wait to try it.

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Outstanding new product! I hope Santa brings one to every little and big girl on his list.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Wonderful! Thanks :)

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Truly wonderful! Thank you very much for all the hard work which went into this dangerous gift. :)

• PhoenixdrachePhoenixdrache Posts: 20
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much! Happy Holidays! :)

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

What a super gift. Thank you very much, must have taken a long time to do, but it is much appreciated.

Season's Greetings.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

That's a great gift. Thank you very much.