A New Year and new Freebies from MrSparky

mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248
edited January 2017 in Freebies

As some of you know, due to work, 2016 was really slow on my freebie front.

However I'm pleased to announce I'm now making 3d Stuff again and heres some fun ones to kickstart 2017 with.
Plus I'm hoping this year to get back into the swing of it. Indeed theres two cool ones already lined up for release in the next few weeks.

Theres the slightly delayed Santa Scooter, While it looks seasonal, this one is suitable for all your Sci-Fi scenes.
It also comes with an extra free-freebie hoverboard, and both models have multi mapped material zones, so theres of play value. 

1_scot.jpg
600 x 1034 - 82K
Post edited by mrsparky on

Comments

• mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248

Even more delayed is the ToonSpider, because the poor little guy got stuck in a frozen water pipe, but now he's thawed out he's your's to play with.

2_toonSpider.jpg
    600 x 600 - 64K
  • mrsparkymrsparky Posts: 248

More recently, and much more silly, is Sparky's Shower System. Just don't drop the soap :)

Download em all from ... http://www.poserdirect.com/freebie.html....and Enjoy!

daz_3_shower.jpg
    800 x 800 - 92K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Oh wow   nice to see you back Mr Sparky

• ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

these are excellent.  I especially like the scooter.  Thanks so much for these great freebie items and your generosity.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,988

woohoo Mr Sparky is back.. or is it really Mrs Parky

thanks for the freebies yes devil

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,109

Thanks for the great freebies and the good humor that always goes with them!

• thank you so much for your generosity!   great work! yes