A Famous and Familiar Outfit

DarkEmperor13DarkEmperor13 Posts: 31
edited January 2017 in Freebies

Hey guys, I've completed my second daz product and I'll tell you, it took me about 6 days to make it. This particular product is an outfit that you all should find very familiar. To be honest, I was actually watching the movie the other day regarding this product i made (Which i have seen so many times that i know the words in the movie by heart) and it suddenly hit. Why not make an outfit model of this for DAZ Studio? So I got to work and i'll tell you this; the end result was fabulous! I suck at modeling, like no joke, but when it comes to making textures, I'm a complete professional! Here is a photo of the product and like I said, it should be very familiar since it became a famous tv show ever since it was first shown on tv back in 1993!

Note: I hate to admit it and I mean I REALLY hate to admit it, but for the clothes, I used the following Daz Products, but just made new textures and saved the clothing as wearables:

As for the helmet, I used a model I found from one of the model sites that unrelated to Daz 3D such as Yobi3D, TF3DM, etc. and used blender to separate the helmet from the body. I would make the others, but unfortunately i am unable to find the models for them. Only this one. If anyone knows where i can find any models of the others or is able to model the helmetsof the others, please let me know. But other than that, I hope you guys like this product.

Url For Product Info and Download Link:

http://my-daz3d-creations.wikia.com/wiki/Pink_Power_Ranger_For_G2F

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments