New Textures for LLF's Diamond

carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
edited February 2017 in Freebies

Okay so I got playing around awhile ago with LadyLittleFox's Diamond toon horse and made a few new textures  for her ....and thought I'd share, they were made in DS 4.9,and if you use Poser ,feel free to make your own MAT files from the textures,these use the original trans mats which come with Diamond. now I've not had anyone test these so ,if you have any issues let me know

https://www.sharecg.com/v/87246/view/7/Material-and-Shader/New-Skins-for-LLFs-Diamond

Save

Diamond 1-3.png
1150 x 877 - 804K
Diamond 4-2.png
1158 x 887 - 898K
Post edited by carrie58 on

Comments

• Thank you carrie58. Downloaded. I really like the one white one with the spots. Very cool.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

you are very welcome thenotoriousjed ,the white one with the spots is my version of a toonAppallosa ,lte me know if they work okay

• thenotoriousjedthenotoriousjed Posts: 397
    edited February 2017

Working great. The eye colors were a nice little bonus too. Thank you again.

diamond test.png
    1000 x 1000 - 2M
    Post edited by thenotoriousjed on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

OMG!! that is lovely !!, heheheh ya I get a bit carried away sometimes when making skins or eyes I like eyes ....

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

They're adorable.  Thank you. :)

I like Diamond.  I just don't do enough toon renders to bring her out as often as I'd like.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112

This might make me want to download diamond and these textures to play with this weekend.