Gremlin

AVAILABLE NOW ON MY SITE

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

hahaha Cool! Nice nostalgia right there. I'm going to go grab him! Thank you, Adam! heart

I'm going to have to buy another character or two from you. All these freebies - I feel so guilty taking them without giving anything back. lol Your characters are pretty awesome too, very realistic skin, - and such amazing prices. I'm definitely going to buy a couple in the next day or so. 

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

I like the freebies too yes, hoping that I will collect them all smiley.

Here's your girl Chloe (with a couple morphs) and your Gremlin. Thank you! 

I just bought Cora and Delilah. Thank you for your lovely characters and amazing prices! 

And thanks so much for the great freebies!

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Hey, Diva, are you rendering in 3Delight or Iray? Just in case you hadn't noticed, the first freebie on his site is an Iray conversion utility for his character textures that you might want to try instead of using the DAZ uber base. If you already know this, please ignore me. Most people do anyway. smiley

SixDs said:

Hey, Diva, are you rendering in 3Delight or Iray? Just in case you hadn't noticed, the first freebie on his site is an Iray conversion utility for his character textures that you might want to try instead of using the DAZ uber base. If you already know this, please ignore me. Most people do anyway. smiley

Oh I didn't know that. Thank you for the tip. :) I'll download it. 

• That Gremlin is going to be the perfect companion that that cute Gizmo you released a couple years back. Thank you! :)

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112

Is he rigged or static?