Mmmmm....Milkshakes

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Some milkshake props for your renders (Iray materials only). Separate props down to the cherry and I've also supplied grouped scene subsets for each kind of milkshake in the promo images. *Some materials use displacement.

Enjoy.

Laurie

Milkshakes-Promo 1.jpg
956 x 956 - 257K
Milkshakes-Promo 2.jpg
1230 x 1034 - 464K

Comments

• mariannermarianner Posts: 93

They look delicious!

• Well done!  Glad you got the shader issue resolved.  :)  These look fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

yw :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,845
    edited March 2017

Laurie, these look beautiful when I render them, as you saw in the other thread. I did find an error when applying the Iray Cherry material. The error is "data/allenart/tall mixed drink/cherry/uv sets/allenart/base/default.dsf".

Post edited by barbult on
    edited March 2017
    barbult said:

Laurie, these look beautiful when I render them, as you saw in the other thread. I did find an error when applying the Iray Cherry material. The error is "data/allenart/tall mixed drink/cherry/uv sets/allenart/base/default.dsf".

Does the materials still apply or no? I wonder why I'm not getting the error o.O? I installed the zip file on one of my computers that none of my working files is on and no errors. I swear, DS is a total mystery to me in a lot of ways. LOL I'll resave the cherry material and see if that fixes it.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on

Yes, it still applies the material. In the error message it says it is looking for the UV in "data/allenart/tall mixed drink". Do you have that folder installed on the computer you used to test? What I got from the zip file is "data/allenart/milkshakes".

Aha! You're right. I thought I'd resaved all the materials. Ah well ;). I'll resave the materials and reupload when I get a few minutes. That'll likely fix things.

Laurie

edited March 2017
    AllenArt said:

Aha! You're right. I thought I'd resaved all the materials. Ah well ;). I'll resave the materials and reupload when I get a few minutes. That'll likely fix things.

Laurie

I added some refraction, with a red refraction color, to the cherry. I think that gives it a more maraschino look. When I saved a material preset for myself, that did fix the issue for that preset, so I'm sure your resaving will do the trick.

Edit: My husband had a milkshake tonight and the cherry had a red stem, so I redid my render to have a red stem, too. smiley

Milkshake and cherries with refraction red stem PS.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,107

This is cool!  Are there morphs to make it look like someone has drank some of it or just to look at?  They look great either way!

I didn't notice any morphs like that, but the whipped cream, cherry, cookie and straws are all separate items, so you could remove them and the shake could look like a little had already been consumed.

• Finally some carb free, fat free, sugar free milkshakes that I can enjoy! Thanks a bunch!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

I think it looks amazing there Barbult!!!

Thanks for sharing this Laurie!!!

Thanks Saphirewild. Laurie gives us amazing jewelry, props, and shaders. All free and all very useful. I have a lot of her ShareCG items. I'm always amazed at the quality - as good as things in the store.

@AllenArt, The whipped cream on your milkshake makes nice ice cream when the displacement and bump are removed. Thanks again for thie lovely and useful gift!

ice cream

• ChromaDrakeChromaDrake Posts: 288

My milk shake brings all the boys to the yard,
    And they're like,
    Its better than yours,
    Damn right its better than yours, 
    I can teach you, 
    But I have to charge

Now I have that song stuck in my head :)

Thank you for the great looking props!

I used your milkshake again, over in another thread. Link.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Link for download doesn't work anymore :(

This discussion has been closed.