Kayleyss freebies ( Trish Hair, Jenn Pendant and more)

2»

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thank you so much for all the amazing work you do for the 3D community!!!

• lexbairdlexbaird Posts: 167

Thanks, Kayless. Nicely realistic hairstyles, something that you might really see in life, which makes them a lot more useable and versitile.

• Thank you so much, although your characters bring my computer to its knees wink

• l_stowel_stowe Posts: 165

Beautiful. Thank you for sharing :)

• ZarquenZarquen Posts: 21

Hi.

I'm using Triss' Hair in a V8 character, and once imported the buns have a peculiar behaviour.... upper half follows the movement of the head, but lower half remains in the same place, so the bun gets distorted.

Do you know how to solve this issue?

BTY: love both the Ciri&Triss Hair and the Yenn pendant.... I'd be glad to see another freebie in the form of Triss' necklace.

THX!

• Zarquen said:

Hi.

I'm using Triss' Hair in a V8 character, and once imported the buns have a peculiar behaviour.... upper half follows the movement of the head, but lower half remains in the same place, so the bun gets distorted.

Do you know how to solve this issue?

BTY: love both the Ciri&Triss Hair and the Yenn pendant.... I'd be glad to see another freebie in the form of Triss' necklace.

THX!

Try Cancelling the AutoFit dialogue, then just position the hair on the head and parent it to the head.

• grinch2901grinch2901 Posts: 1,246

I'm glad this thread got brought back up because I want to say thanks to Kayleyss for the hair models, I use them constantly. I've purchased the associated characters too and I use them but more to mix with other characters. All great stuff but the hairs are free and so I appreciate them all the more.  Thanks!

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515

Yes, gotta say I absolutely adore these hair models. Thanks so much!! ;-)