Inverse Kinematics for Genesis in Poser

WandWWandW Posts: 2,807
edited December 1969 in Freebies

This product consists of a pose to add arm and leg IK chains to DAZ' Genesis figure in Poser 9 or Poser Pro 2012 brought in by way of either the DSON Importer, or a cr2 exported from DAZ Studio 4.x.

Also included is a pose to add a handle to the hidden Hip actor of the Genesis figure brought in via the DSON Importer to allow direct manipulation with the mouse.

Many thanks to Les Bentley for his kind and valuable assistance in the preparation of this product. :)

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/67133/view/11/Poser/Inverse-Kinematics-for-DAZ-Genesis-in-Poser

GenIK.jpg
538 x 581 - 18K

Comments

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515
    edited December 1969

Thanks for this. I have just got poser and enjoy making poses with it!

Do you know a way to get animated poses that use inverse kinematics in poser to daz studio. I tried saving pz2 in poser - but when imported to Daz the feet dont stick in one place as they do in poser

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807
    edited December 1969

I don't do much animation, but i think you need to add more keyframes in the area where the feet are slipping and set those areas to constant, and the interpolation to linear ahead and after......

• DigiDotzDigiDotz Posts: 515
    edited December 1969

thanks,I added keys all through and it works better. take a while to get used to changing linear,constant etc

Still the feet rotate but i can mcasual's keeporient script for that.