WC Johanna for Genesis (DS 4.5)

wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
edited January 2013 in Freebies

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67136/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/WC-Johanna-for-Genesis-(DS-4.5)

Four presets for each: Victoria 5, Genesis Female, Victoria 4 Shape for Genesis and Stephanie 5. I only worked on the face, so the body shapes are the base shapes for each of the above. The Material set is my own and is designed to work with UE2. It makes use of the Lana NoGen textures that come with Genesis, but can be used with any texture set.

Below is the Victoria 5 version. It's the only preview I rendered with Lights.

wc_johanna02-V5.jpg
600 x 600 - 86K
Post edited by wancow on

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/67136/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/WC-Johanna-for-Genesis-(DS-4.5)

Four presets for each: Victoria 5, Genesis Female, Victoria 4 Shape for Genesis and Stephanie 5. I only worked on the face, so the body shapes are the base shapes for each of the above. The Material set is my own and is designed to work with UE2. It makes use of the Lana NoGen textures that come with Genesis, but can be used with any texture set.

Below is the Victoria 5 version. It's the only preview I rendered with Lights.

Interesting face...thanks!
  • music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

She looks really ticked off !

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Music2u4u, actually, it's based on a face I saw outside the Library yesterday. I thought she was very attractive in an interesting way. Mainly because of the way her lips curved and I worked first on replicating that.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807
    edited December 1969

Pretty face. Thanx! :)

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,040
    edited December 1969

the lips remind me of Deborah Harry actually

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Wendy, your post so intrigued me I had to go look... and I'm not surprised you said that, except Debbie Harry's lips are a bit bigger... fuller... I mean... you know, Playboyish...

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    Music2u4u, actually, it's based on a face I saw outside the Library yesterday. I thought she was very attractive in an interesting way. Mainly because of the way her lips curved and I worked first on replicating that.

Ah...I see. She just really looks unhappy to me. That's just my opinion though. She is pretty and a smile would light her face up.

:-)