Getting Going With Posting Freebies

OrionPax09OrionPax09 Posts: 419
edited March 2017 in Freebies

I've recently been active on ShareCG, posting some freebies for people to enjoy. But as I was doing so, it completely slipped my mind that there was a forum here on Daz for people wanting to advertise their freebies. So now that I've been reminded of that fact, I figured that I'd take a moment to share with you all what I have available over on ShareCG.

First, I'll start off with some oldies I posted a while back. The first is a Green Lantern-style texture that I created for the old V4 Bodysuit. My very first attempt at creating such a texture. Hope there are at least a few people who like my Green Lantern for V4 texture.

Next, the second oldie was a bit more ambitous. It's a set of glasses with ice and straws, a pitcher, set of coasters, and a tray. It's an older item, but it should still be good for your renders. So please check out my Beverage Service Set.

Now let's move on to the much more recent items. This next item might appeal to fans of superheroes of the cosmic variety; the Silver Surfer's surfboard. So if you're interested, please give my Silver Surfboard a spin.

For those of you who are fans of bodybuilders of the female persuasion, I have the perfect set of poses for you. It's aimed at Victoria 6 because, well...I haven't fully upgraded to Genesis 3 figures yet. But still, I hope you'll at least look at Flex It for Victoria 6.

Finally, a small merchant resource for clothing sculptors. I've done a lot of hunting for starter meshes to make clothing with, and while I've found a good many, I've had abysmal luck in tracking down starter meshes for shoes and boots. So after stumbling upon a nifty tutorial on Youtube, I decided to make one. And I've now made it available for everyone out there. A set of footwear starter meshes for Genesis 2 and 3 figures, I hope you'll at least take a look at G2 & G3 Boot Bases.

I hope that at least some of you like my efforts. And if you do, please rate and comment on ShareCG. Let me know what you think. I would really appreciate the feedback.

Post edited by OrionPax09 on