Free back grounds updated 8-27

IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
edited August 2017 in Freebies

Old bridge Fantasy Backgrounds By-Ivy Summers

7 Assorted High Res 2500x1400 & 19020 x 1080 Jpeg backgrounds of a old bridge at different angles,

Download @ Sharecg.com

Happy Rendering

Post edited by Ivy on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

very pretty! thanks

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

Thank you , I hope you get some use out of them :)

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Pretty! Thank you!

• Outstanding work. You should consider raising the roadbed over the bridge. What you have looks interesting but would not work. Heavey carts would damage the keystones and the whole thing goes into the drink. If you mean for it to look worn, it would wear ruts, but as the ruts cut into the keystones, again, it all goes into the water.

Hi dennisgray41 thank you for your review.  there are 7 different renders in this set in the zip file   with deferent pov angles.  which some of the Pov's  are more suitable for a horse and cart or tractor, jeep etc. .. its a old Nerd 3d set i converted for iray and added some morphing trees  and other stuff to.  Originally these renders were use for concept idea to help a person I am working with for his new children book that is in a Medi evil setting. ,  these were just set up to see if we could use them in the story plot for the his book. But he decided to have it illustrated instead.   So we never used them,  that is why I made them FREE .  I figured someone else might be able to use them.

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You very much for this, really great work. Never enough of good backdrops for renders.

• Cat_DancingCat_Dancing Posts: 519

Hi Ivy - Thank you for an exellent back-ground collection, fabulous indeeed. i'm quite inexperienced with DAZ, how do I locate the downloaded images and transfer them to my DAZ content folder.

Thank you.

Robert.

edited April 2017

Hi Ivy - Thank you for an exellent back-ground collection, fabulous indeeed. i'm quite inexperienced with DAZ, how do I locate the downloaded images and transfer them to my DAZ content folder.

Thank you.

Robert.

My backgrounds are very easy to use with daz studio.  Made for Iray or 3delight rendering. , these backgrounds were rendered in Iray.

to use them within daz studio, simple follow these steps.

Step 1) Download and unzip my back grounds to your favorite image folder. 

Step 2) Open daz studio

Step 3)  On top of the daz studio program you will see  File, Edit Create etc.    go way over to Windows and click it and then scroll down to & click panes(tab)  when you click that option you will see a list of tool-tabs listed here. which you can use to help you when working in daz studio. . on this panes(tab) list choose and click the environments tab  and the environment box will pop up. On the box, on the top line tab click the drop down menu that is default listed as (None)  and change it to back ground.  when you do that, this will give you the options where you can browse to the folder you had unzipped my background to, and choose one to use as a back ground in the studio program   then click okay or accept. Now the back ground you choose will show in daz studio as your working back ground image

Step4) To add a light source to these back grounds in Iray, please use the daz studio iray render settings and click Sun and Sky only setting & for 3dl I recommend using Uber environment sphere preset  but the back grounds will work with anything you choose for light,   once you have the back ground in place,  you can start loading and place your model or character anywhere in the scene to fit  the back ground you choose for your renders.

I am sorry I can not provide you with any pictures to show you the steps with images . Because daz web site does not allow me to upload images.

Anyway  I hope this information helps

Post edited by Ivy on

Assortment free back ground renders of Earth from space , 4 different view angels with 12 files 2 different sizes.   for your sci fi space station renders. read me file included.

Download link Earth Back Grounds

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

Thanks, Ivy!  These are very nice!

Your very welcome. I hope you get lots of use from them