New Transformers Prime on Extend3D

CriosCrios Posts: 2,735

Want Prowl, Barricade or Steve for your render? Come to see our new Autobot and Decepticon, now on Extend3D

Crafted form Vindicta-Prime and rigged from RazzieMBessai.

Prowl-promo.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 446K
Barricade-promo.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 596K
steve-promo.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 709K

Comments

• These look like cool items, but how do I download them. When I click through the many link-obfuscators (such as adf.ly), I'm taken to page that says my software is out of date and I should click the install button.

Where are the Transformer models? And how do I know if clicking anything on these sites are safe?

Untitled-1.jpg
    1200 x 649 - 157K
  • CriosCrios Posts: 2,735

Can cick on skip on upper of page, and go directly to download,

ADF.LY is a way to gain a little income for the site, without selling nothing.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631
    Crios said:

bad excuse

• A_C_CA_C_C Posts: 21

They are also available on the creator Deviant Art page if you don't want to go through the hassle.

Ruphuss said:
    Crios said:

bad excuse

Why? isn't an excuse. I try to give you a service by searching and gathering free items that would otherwise be scattered on the various pages of authors or other sites, crawling to offer what's best around, and at the same time to produce something original.
    My hope is to have a day to do even with ADF.LY, but so far it is the only way to give a minimum entry to the site (about $ 5 every 6 months if you just want to know).
    I can not do it anymore with these persistent offenses on my way of working, and on my site.

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919
    Crios said:
    Ruphuss said:
    Crios said:

bad excuse

Why? isn't an excuse. I try to give you a service by searching and gathering free items that would otherwise be scattered on the various pages of authors or other sites, crawling to offer what's best around, and at the same time to produce something original.
    My hope is to have a day to do even with ADF.LY, but so far it is the only way to give a minimum entry to the site (about $ 5 every 6 months if you just want to know).
    I can not do it anymore with these persistent offenses on my way of working, and on my site.

Hi Crios, I don't think it's wrong to have ads. Tons of folks do it on YouTube. Like you said, it's simply a way to generate a little income.

There are two concerns. 1) I'd generally only put ads on something I created myself. In reading your last post, it seems like there are other creators of the content.

2) I'd avoid using 'scary' ads. YouTube ads are generally safe. The ad the user ran into on your site (see attached) is what I'd call 'scary'. There are tons of sites out there that install viruses or other unwanted programs via 'system needs update' types of ads. This strikes me as one of those. Sure, you can simply 'skip it', but I would never want my site or content associated with an ad that has a 'malicious' smell to it. If adf.ly allows such ads, then I would never use adf.ly.

outofdate.PNG
    1058 x 545 - 191K

I repeat again, many of the things on Extend3D aren't made by me, but from friend who allow me to share their items. For Transformers, if your read on top of the page, you can read the name and the backlink of the authors. And ALL the items on Extend3D who aren't made by Extend3D Staff have a description where you can find the author name and his backlink, and for all i've the permission to reshare them. When i ask permission, i explain how Extend3D work, and really few people have denied the permission of reshare their items.

For ADF.LY i know that some ADS aren't politely, but i haven't control on them, i don't chose the ADS, like i don't chose them ADS in the lateral bars for ADSense. But on the top there is the SKIP button, if you don't want wait 5 seconds, simply click it.

I've writen in the main page of Extend3D that we use ADF.LY, from the first day that the new version site is online, isn't a mistery or a trap. 

I hope in a soon future to rework again on Extend3D, for find a new, less, invasive way of make income for it (the income don't need to me to live, but for purchase new things to to create new free items), but for now we still use ADF.LY. Sorry.