Two freebies tonight

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

The first of the two is a fancy candle. 16 wax colors. Iray only.

Link in my signature.

Candles 1.png
800 x 800 - 843K
Candles 2.png
800 x 800 - 870K
Candles 3.png
800 x 800 - 874K

Comments

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

The second is yet another bangle for G3F - I have so many made already I could keep the girls in bangles for the next three figure versions :P. Please note that this bangle will need my also-free Jewelry Shaders (ShareCG also) installed to use the included material files properly.

Link in the signature.

Channel Bangle.png
    800 x 800 - 760K
    Channel Bangle 03.png
    800 x 800 - 760K
    Channel Bangle 2.png
    800 x 800 - 733K
  • seeker273seeker273 Posts: 449

These are amazing, as always! You really are very generous, they are definately selling worthy quality. Thank you very much once again! :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Seeker is right Laurie these are so sell worthy, have you ever tryed to sell your stuff to Daz?

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

Wow! I'm thinkin: did she hand shade every little disc in the bangle. That must've taken forever!

Seeker is right Laurie these are so sell worthy, have you ever tryed to sell your stuff to Daz?

I used to sell here way back in the day ;). Handicapped now and draw disability so I can't legally "work". I like modeling and making stuff tho, so I do it so I'm not climbing the walls from boredom. Of course, once I'm done, why not share? ;). Not doing me any good just taking up megabytes on my hard drive when they could be taking up megabytes on someone else's. LOL.

Laurie

Toonces said:

Wow! I'm thinkin: did she hand shade every little disc in the bangle. That must've taken forever!

Nope. I selected objects at random in my modeler and made each group separate material zones ;).

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

Ah, brilliant!

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Thank you, Laurie!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks, love the bracelets...makes me want to visit Florida