TV Talk Show Studio 2 OBJ and Blender

StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

Apparently I made another TV studio set.

https://www.sharecg.com/v/87992/view/5/3D-Model/TV-Studio-2-OBJ-and-Blender-Files

Included are the OBJ's to import into any program that supports OBJ's and the native Blender file which I used LuxRender to render in. Sorry about no Cycles, I just don't have time to learn it right now - I mean really, last time I posted was over a year ago, and I'm not about to get on the View or Dr. Phill to explain this to you but you have this talk show set so you can form your own opinions.

Included with the OBJ's are each individual piece of the set, the entire studio without the furnishings (if you want to add the table and chairs separate) and the whole thing as one big mess.

I do not have any 3D program other than Blender on this machine and I was unable to test it outside of Blender - and I really didn't test it too hard in blender.

The OBJ’s are listed in this post somewhere.

_CompleteList of OBJ's.png
421 x 378 - 47K
_TVStudio2.jpg
960 x 540 - 106K
disaster.jpg
519 x 150 - 38K

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

"Apparently I made another TV studio set"

Yes, I can confirm that. You did indeed. laugh

It was extremely decent of you to separate out all of the components for us - that was a lot of extra work for you.

I tried it out in DAZ Studio, and found importing using the Blender scale works best, but requires scaling down afterwards to somewhere around sixty-something percent to fit DAZ characters. Also when first imported, one needs to rotate 180 degrees on the y-axis, then 90 degrees on the x-axis to get it right side up and facing forward.  The textures need some new material settings/tweaking, naturally. But otherwise things seem hunky-dorey. Thank you much!

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,070

Thank you very much!