An Attempt of a "Limited Time Freebie" Message Only Email Alert Thread

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Yay!! A Couple of bundle in there as well!!

Thanks for the heads up!

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Cubebrush freebies https://cubebrush.co/marketplace?freebies=true

Some nice freebies this time :)

New biweekly freebies: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

They are not set to free yet so stuffed them into my cart and waiting patiently!! angel

• They are not set to free yet so stuffed them into my cart and waiting patiently!! angel

An amazing bunch of bundles,too. Worth checking out this time!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Try again

New biweekly freebies: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

They are set to free now go get yours!

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

Get $10 of DAZ originals for free!

(or go to Fast Grab and get G8M Centaur or Diego 8 for a pretty sweet price!)

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-24 um 23.24.06.png
    498 x 369 - 343K
  • CriosCrios Posts: 2,735

Missed, pity.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,119
    edited March 2020

Crios said :

Missed, pity.

_ yep  +1

Post edited by ed3D on
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

Again! Don't miss it this time! smiley

Bildschirmfoto 2020-02-25 um 20.05.25.png
    497 x 392 - 332K
  • ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,119

+1 alright then ,  thanx

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,636

There are new (bi)weekly freebies but the banner link still shows the old ones with prices. You cab see the new ones by sorting the store by price low to high

And now the biweekly freebies are finally up in their correct place: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

edited March 2020

New biweekly freebies are up but not yet marked freehttps://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

Edit: Now free

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,247
    edited March 2020

I don't know for how long this item called Utopia will be free. It is generously being offered for free so artists can make some happy artwork to shine some light in these dark days. Under the circumstances I hope it is okay to share of their email here.

After signing in, the page to go to is: Click Here.

Put the item in the cart, remember to put the code in the field. You do NOT need to add any CC info, "pay" and then it will present you with a page you can download it from. I select .obj and native. In Daz Studio, import the .obj and dial the Cutout to 100% or you will see nothing ;-) It comes with some basic textures. In the image posted here I have not yet applied those textures and I turned the colour to white.

From their email:

We have enjoyed hearing from many of you, and like us, you might be wondering what you can do to help your communities from within the walls of your own home. During our daily KB3D team video chat, we shared the videos of the wonderful people in Italy singing from their balconies, and decided to take a little inspiration from them.

Let’s create positive images
    What if digital artists around the world created bright art during these dark times and shared it with their communities to uplift, inspire and motivate?

We believe as artists you have an incredible gift that is needed now more than ever. You have the ability to create light amidst the darkness and chaos for so many people. We ask you to join us in this mission: to conceptualize a brighter future and create images full of optimism and hope.

Free Utopia Kit so you can create #BrightArtDarkTimes
    To help you with this mission, we’d like to give you our Utopia kit for free. Just use this code - brightartdarktimes - at checkout after adding Utopia to your cart.

We only ask that you create something optimistic with it and use the hashtag #BrightArtDarkTimes when you post so that we can share it too.

Connect and Collaborate
    You can also post WIPs in our Discord Channel where other artists in the community will give you feedback and creative thoughts. It’s a great way to stay creatively connected! We also think this would be an awesome time to do a tag team collaboration. If there’s an artist you’ve always wanted to make something with, reach out to them and see if this is the project for you to visualize together!

We are honored to be part of this digital art community with you during these challenging times. Creating bright art during dark times is one way we can collectively contribute our skills to uplift people’s days and come together even though we are all physically separated. So please join us in #BrightArtDarkTimes and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with other ideas or things you think we can do together to support one another.

Wishing you health, strength and safety,

The KitBash3d Team

Free for use in making happy artwork #BrightArtDarkTimes.png
    1600 x 860 - 499K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • Lothar WeberLothar Weber Posts: 1,611
    edited March 2020

I don't know for how long this item called Utopia will be free. It is generously being offered for free so artists can make some happy artwork to shine some light in these dark days. Under the circumstances I hope it is okay to share of their email here.

After signing in, the page to go to is: Click Here.

Put the item in the cart, remember to put the code in the field. You do NOT need to add any CC info, "pay" and then it will present you with a page you can download it from. I select .obj and native. In Daz Studio, import the .obj and dial the Cutout to 100% or you will see nothing ;-) It comes with some basic textures. In the image posted here I have not yet applied those textures and I turned the colour to white.

From their email:

We have enjoyed hearing from many of you, and like us, you might be wondering what you can do to help your communities from within the walls of your own home. During our daily KB3D team video chat, we shared the videos of the wonderful people in Italy singing from their balconies, and decided to take a little inspiration from them.

Let’s create positive images
    What if digital artists around the world created bright art during these dark times and shared it with their communities to uplift, inspire and motivate?

We believe as artists you have an incredible gift that is needed now more than ever. You have the ability to create light amidst the darkness and chaos for so many people. We ask you to join us in this mission: to conceptualize a brighter future and create images full of optimism and hope.

Free Utopia Kit so you can create #BrightArtDarkTimes
    To help you with this mission, we’d like to give you our Utopia kit for free. Just use this code - brightartdarktimes - at checkout after adding Utopia to your cart.

We only ask that you create something optimistic with it and use the hashtag #BrightArtDarkTimes when you post so that we can share it too.

Connect and Collaborate
    You can also post WIPs in our Discord Channel where other artists in the community will give you feedback and creative thoughts. It’s a great way to stay creatively connected! We also think this would be an awesome time to do a tag team collaboration. If there’s an artist you’ve always wanted to make something with, reach out to them and see if this is the project for you to visualize together!

We are honored to be part of this digital art community with you during these challenging times. Creating bright art during dark times is one way we can collectively contribute our skills to uplift people’s days and come together even though we are all physically separated. So please join us in #BrightArtDarkTimes and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with other ideas or things you think we can do together to support one another.

Wishing you health, strength and safety,

The KitBash3d Team

Thank you for that - Apocalyptic is also free laugh

KitBash3d Apocalyptic.png
    800 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by Lothar Weber on

I must finish to port Apocalypse in DAZ, and now another set........OMG

I love that set.

• SempieSempie Posts: 658
    edited March 2020

PC+ Member freebies are free for all regular DAZ3D members until march 31:

https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-freebies#

Post edited by Sempie on

Also: $6 OFF Daz Originals with coupon code: SIX-ON-US

edited March 2020

There are some "Stay Home - Spread the Hope" freebies over at the Hive. Free until 31 May..

ETA: For those of you looking for a decent cat the Hivewire House Cat is included.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Isn't only for PC Memebers, ops, we are all PC Memebers now :D

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,918

new biweekly daz freebies: https://www.daz3d.com/free-3d-models

• Amazon12Amazon12 Posts: 67

It's not working for me.

This discussion has been closed.