3D Universe Emo Hair Movement

spearcarrierspearcarrier Posts: 686
edited June 2017 in Freebies

So I have this project and wanted to use 3D Universe emo hair. Except it didn't move around. I'm so thankful it took deformers, because a lot of products don't anymore. Anyway, I don't normally announce things but eh. Here you go. https://www.sharecg.com/v/88440/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Movement-Morphs-for-3d-Universe-Emo-Hair

You have to have the Emo Hair from the Toon Generations 2 Male Haie pack for it to work.

Post edited by spearcarrier on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,112

Which hair is the emo hair?  Thanks for the freebie!

• spearcarrierspearcarrier Posts: 686

I don't think you can get the emo hair by itself, unfortunately.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

Thanks for the Emo Hair morphs, but the download is missing the emomalehair.dsf file.   It contains only the Hair preset and icon.

Missing Emo Hair morph file.JPG
    1042 x 324 - 107K
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited June 2017

You need the Male Toon Generations 2 product. The Emo hair is the shoulder length hair worn by the skinny black headed teen in the DAZ Store Toon Generations 2 promo ad copy. Thanks by the way, spearcarrier.

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985

You need the Male Toon Generations 2 product. The Emo hair is the shoulder length hair worn by the skinny black headed teen in the DAZ Store Toon Generations 2 promo ad copy. Thanks by the way, spearcarrier.

I have the required EmoHair hair from 3DU, but the download is missing the emomalehair.dsf morph file. 

Emo Morph zip file contents.JPG
    1798 x 422 - 99K

Okay. I'll see if it got lost in the zip.

Okay I gotta ask. Is the prop not working as far as the morphs go? I just went in, found a file by that name but am pretty sure it's not one I created, renamed it, loaded my prop, and it still uses its morphs. I didnt' save the morphs as assets the way I would a model. I simply saved the prop out as a separate prop, which usually bypasses overwriting the original file.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited June 2017

Well as I have not even installed SpearCarrier's morph yet I can tell you there is such a file:

EmoHairMale.dsf

<System Path>\DAZ 3D\Studio\Library\data\3D Universe\ToonGenerations2\EmoHairMale

...so oops; you need to check your sources of content @Lindsey as that file I could only have obtained by it being included in the TG2 Megabundle when I bought it from the DAZ Store.

Maybe the basic TG2 male doesn't include the TG2 male hair? 

You need this product if you didn't buy the Mega Bundle for TG2

https://www.daz3d.com/toon-generations-2-male-hair-for-genesis-3-male-s

Post edited by nonesuch00 on