Genesis Regency Style Bonnets

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Two styles of Poke Bonnets in the Regency Style complete with veil, which can be hidden.

Several textures included.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67574/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Regency-Style-Bonnets-Part-1

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67575/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Regency-Style-Bonnets-Part-2

Pict_2.jpg
600 x 600 - 354K
Pict_1.jpg
996 x 996 - 865K

Comments

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Thanks so much for these!

Yeah, I guess the forum doesn't see that as a sufficient comment -*sigh*

• KinnieMKinnieM Posts: 130
    edited February 2013

Oh they look wonderful!
    Thank you ever so much for these pretty bonnets!
    :-)

Post edited by KinnieM on
  • SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

This is perfect!! I was JUST looking at a set with something like this! Thank you!!

• KalisxKalisx Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Very nice. Thanks a lot.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for sharing the bonnets :-) I noticed Cosette wore one in the One Day More scene of the Les Miz movie which makes these perfect :cheese:

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Wendy, are you a Jane Austin fan? Looks like you're doing the costume design for Pride and Prejudice :)

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,314
    edited December 1969

Great stuff! These will go nicely with the dresses...Thank You

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for all your great clothings for Genesis. This bonnets are real gems. I like them very much.

In times past, these wonderful creations was knighted with other beautiful textures of Chohole. Too bad she has no longer the time for it.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Just a little thank you for Wendy. I present to you Ms Pusey, Miss Harriet Smith. I hope you like her.

MisHarrietSmith-DAZ.jpg
    618 x 800 - 502K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Lovely render Dollygirl. Love the extras you've added to the bonnet.:-)

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Beautiful render, Dollygirl.

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656
    edited December 1969

Thank you both. I have slightly modified the fascinator and have worked on making the material zones more understandable. I will zip it up and put it on Sharecg in the next day or two. It will be only in obj format so that all versions of Studio 4 can use it. There will be instructions on how to import the model and some shading instructions for part of the piece.
    This was a fun project. I can't imagine how a modeler like Wendy does it so fast. This little thing took days and all I did was pick elements from different models and put them together. I have included a picture of each of the models that have some of their parts in the final object. Sure makes things easier when there are parts about that you can use.

Below is the EULA from http://archive3d.net/.

By downloading 3D model you are agree with:

1. This 3D model is provided "as is", entirely at your own risk.
    2. Archive3D.net doesn't accept any claims regarding quality of 3D model or any standards conformity.
    3. This model may be used in any commercial way only as a part of artwork or project. Single reselling or redistribution of this model is prohibited.
    4. This model may be freely modificated or elaborated.

Note: The models are provided in *.3DS and *.GSM formats. The basic ways of use are 3D Visualisation, Interior Design, Architectural Visualisation, Landscape Design, 3D Animation and 3D Art.

ElementsoftheFascinator.jpg
    516 x 513 - 157K
    BonnetFascinator01.jpg
    500 x 500 - 77K
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you Dolleygirl. It looks great.:-)