Genesis Trench Coat

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited December 1969 in Freebies

A Trench Coat for Genesis like those worn by Private Detectives in the 1940's.

Had a lot of problems with distortion on this one, so hope it's OK now.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67794/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Trench-Coat

Pic_1.jpg
600 x 600 - 264K

Comments

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

This looks very nice! I'll have to give it a try, although...I hate to admit this...your work, as spectacular as it is, tends to be very hit and miss with me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't and I don't have a clue why! Still, this looks really neat and I'm anxious to give it a shot. Thanks for this one and all the other works you've been doing. You're filling a real need with some of your outfits that other provides seem to ignore. I was particular impress with the Regency style outfits (which I got to work!) and it's nicely done. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you've got up your sleeve and in the meantime, I'll keep plugging away on those pieces that stubbornly refuse to play nice.

• kjer_99kjer_99 Posts: 40
    edited December 1969

I really appreciate this one because many years ago, when I was a young man living in Japan, I had my tailor make me just this kind of trench coat. I loved it and wore it for over a decade before the thread started to rot. Best raincoat I ever had! Since I sometimes do autobiographical renders, this will be a great help.

Thanks for bringing back some wonderful memories!

Jeremy

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

This is ONE NICE item! Thank you so much.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited December 1969

Definitely nice.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

This looks great! Thanks so much!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much. I went over and downloaded some of your other great works at Sharecg

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972
    edited December 1969

Yep, that's exactly the kind of coat I wanted. Awesome! Great stuff yet again!

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

fantastic....thanks you!

• michellecelebriellemichellecelebrielle Posts: 264
    edited December 1969

Great! Thank you for all your freebies, I always love seeing which new ones you release :)