Back in 3d...

Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191

Hi Folks

As you have seen, I've been absent for quite a long time. Well, 3d is my hobby. I had not that much time beside my dayjob and family (thats the most Important thing in my life). But now, Things life is running in calm waters again, so i could start to pick up work on some old projects. So, whats in the Pipeline?

• A flight suit with additional Anti-Gravity Pants, Harness, Live-preserver and hopefully a survival west for the G2M
  • The flight suit could also be used as one of my alltime favourite movie cosplay costumes (Who you gonna call....)
  • There will be a Tuxedo with shirt, pants, tie, vest and jacket for the G2M
  • I will make some nes Shirts, T-Shirts, dresses and hotpants for the G2F, I try to include some "wetify" morphs besides the ususal fold and drop ones (just for the fun and the summer heat). 
  • There will be a windbreaker jacket for both G2F and G2M with morphable cap
  • I will try to make one or two new sets of boots and bootlets for the G2F

Yes, I still stick to Genesis 2. Why? I have ton's of content for them. And with the Autofit options, it should be no problem to advance them to the newer figures as well. Hopefully things will start dropping into your runtimes this summer already.  

See you soon

Beat

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

YAY!!!!

So nice to see you back in full swing Beat, I so love the clothing you make and can't wait till the new stuff comes out!!!!

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,300

And Male content! :-) Crossfigure doesn't like the fur on the ski suit, so the guys don't get fur on theirs :-)

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,807

Good to see you back.  I'm looking forward to your new creations!  smiley

• Great to see you back and Thanks in advance

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Your absence was certainly noticed, Beat. Glad to see that you are back, and your new projects sound great! If nothing else you certainly have earned a reputation for uncompromising quality, and generosity in sharing your work with the community.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Welcome back! Love your work smiley

• magicweavermagicweaver Posts: 244

welcome back

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933

I was going through your clothing items last week. Glad to hear you are OK and will be making more fantastic item. Thank you for what you have done, and what you have planned.

• SemicharmSemicharm Posts: 375

Life's like that sometimes. Glad to hear things are well and tooking forward to your goodies. :D

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

Beat is back

so nice

waiting for the things to come

• Beat578Beat578 Posts: 191
    Ruphuss said:

Beat is back

so nice

waiting for the things to come

I could change my Name to "Backbeat" LOL... 

Thanks for all the comments. I love my work, but if I see it's appreciated, it's double the fun.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

i am from Germany and know how your name is spoken(for the english:be-ut)be like in better

more commen though in Switzerland

• Glad to see you back! And glad to know that you will still be doing things for G2!
    (BTW, your stuff autofits to G3 quite nicely)