Diva Freebies

3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
edited July 2017 in Freebies

I'm going to start posting my freebies here. 

I'm learning to do morphs, so bear with me and let me know if you find any issues with any of my morphs.

My first morph is a full body and face one for Genesis 8 Female: Diva Karli

Here are some renders of the morph:

I've also attached the file, in case you have trouble downloading it from Rendo.

To use the morph: Just unzip the file, open the "Diva Freebies" file and drop the "data" file into your My Library. The morph should then be under Actor >> Full Body.

Let me know if you find any issues with it. I'm still in the process of really learning how to do morphs and this is my first successful full body one. It's a subtle morph, I just plumped G8F up a little bit and did some minor face morphs. My future morphs will likely be less "subtle" as I become more comfortable creating morphs. :)

I hope you like her. More to come shortly.

zip
zip
DivaFreebies - Karli.zip
Post edited by 3Diva on

Comments

• Silver DolphinSilver Dolphin Posts: 1,606

Nice freebie. Thanks

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Thanks

• stuthursostuthurso Posts: 192

I think you've done a great job with the morph Diva!  I really like what you've brought to G8 with Karli and I look forward to what else you do.  Here's a quick render I did with Karli using AcVh0S Skin shader, hope you like it.  

Diva Karli.png
    494 x 800 - 444K
  • thnk u

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited July 2017
    stuthurso said:

I think you've done a great job with the morph Diva!  I really like what you've brought to G8 with Karli and I look forward to what else you do.  Here's a quick render I did with Karli using AcVh0S Skin shader, hope you like it.  

Great render! I love the "Divalicious" text! lol Too cute! laugh

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

It is definately divalicious for sure Diva!!!!

Thank you so much for this amazing Morph!!

• EcVh0EcVh0 Posts: 535
    stuthurso said:

That looks amazing! yes

I didn't know you can create pale skin from my shader! hahaha... laugh

edited July 2017
    EcVh0 said:
    stuthurso said:

That looks amazing! yes

Only in post though mate!  LOL  It's incredible what you can do in Photoshop even if you're like me and just move all the sliders you can find until things look pretty.  wink  Thanks though buddy glad you like the render.  

Post edited by stuthurso on
    edited July 2017
    stuthurso said:

Great render! I love the "Divalicious" text! lol Too cute! laugh

Thanks!  Your excellent morph makes it what it is though!  laugh

Post edited by stuthurso on
  • carmenaracarmenara Posts: 28
    edited July 2017

Karli is lovely :)

Here are two scenes I did with her posted on another section of the forums:

Post edited by Chohole on
  • EcVh0EcVh0 Posts: 535
    stuthurso said:
    EcVh0 said:
    stuthurso said:

That looks amazing! yes

Only in post though mate!  LOL  It's incredible what you can do in Photoshop even if you're like me and just move all the sliders you can find until things look pretty.  wink  Thanks though buddy glad you like the render.  

Still! That's some amazing work in post! XD Whenever I tried to change my character's skin tone in photoshop I just end up screwing it up completely, haha XD

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited July 2017

Just a heads up, there's an updated version of Karli available over at Rendo: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/diva-karli---genesis-8-female-full-body-morph/77527

Or you can download it from the attachment to this comment.

Thanks to Singular Blues, the head and body morphs are now separate - so they can be dialled in separately if desired. He's also done some magic and improved her expressions - her smile is now a bit softer and natural. Thanks, Singular Blues for the help separating her head and body morphs and for her expression improvement!

zip
    zip
    Diva Freebies - Karli Head Body.zip
    Post edited by 3Diva on