Genesis Fencing Outfit

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited March 2013 in Freebies

I was asked if I could make some Fencing Whites, so here is an outfit plus helmet and epee.

Skin colouring for Genesis legs and feet.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/67891/view/21/DAZ-Studio/GENESIS-Fencing-Outfit

Also some poses for Hiro here someone found for me, which may help

http://www.sharecg.com/v/37440/gallery/11/Poser/Fencing-Poses

Pict1.jpg
600 x 600 - 214K
Post edited by Wilmap on

Comments

• edited December 1969

Thanks! You make these so fast!

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much, Wendy; between this and your riding clothes I can do a Prep School/Country Club render if need be :cheese:

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Glad you like them, and thank you for commenting!

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Touche'!!!!!! Thanks a lot.

• lexbairdlexbaird Posts: 167
    edited December 1969

Thanks! You are incredible.

Lex

edited December 1969

File has been updated to fix problem with pants and to add a couple of fit morphs.

• MrWizard1024MrWizard1024 Posts: 51
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    File has been updated to fix problem with pants and to add a couple of fit morphs.

Many thanks for this excellent product. I tried loading Pants2, and got this bug where something in both legs is going to (0,0,0). Is there a fix I can hand-edit in one of the files to fix this? Is there a workaround?

Many thanks,

MrWizard1024

Fencing.jpg
    947 x 1125 - 77K
    edited December 1969

wilmap said:

Many thanks for this excellent product. I tried loading Pants2, and got this bug where something in both legs is going to (0,0,0). Is there a fix I can hand-edit in one of the files to fix this? Is there a workaround?

Many thanks,

MrWizard1024

I did just find that by changing the resolution level to "Base" instead of "High Resolution" that the problem seemed to go away.

edited December 1969

All you need to do is change the rigging from Catmark to Legacy in the Parameters Tab. It sometimes happens to items made in the old version of Daz.

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

Yeah I find the subdivision problem tends to be caused when an object has geometry with identical hit points on one or more verticies. Using the legacy subdivision routine takes care of this. It's something that only shows up in the preview though, I don't think it shows up in actual renders.

edited December 1969

wilmap said:
    All you need to do is change the rigging from Catmark to Legacy in the Parameters Tab. It sometimes happens to items made in the old version of Daz.

Many thanks! Thanks to your help, now I'm getting somewhere!

MrWizard1024

Ready_._._._Fence!_.jpg
    720 x 960 - 659K
  • Can these be posted on a site where they're actively allowing registrations? ShareCG is blocking new users.

You can't post them anywhere where people can download them.  you need to go to my website for them.

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,241

josh.pactor said:

Can these be posted on a site where they're actively allowing registrations? ShareCG is blocking new users.

Try sending them an email.

• A_C_CA_C_C Posts: 21