Saving one's own morphed character tutorial UPLOADED

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited April 2013 in Freebies

For those who had been following my tutorials about saving out a character created from whatever morphs are in the program as a "little morph" ... and then the instructions about getting the rig to fit the new bone placements if necessary ...

I have just finished editing a series of images for the next tutorial in that series. Took me awhile but I think I got it!
Using the saved "little morph", getting the rig to match, saving out the figure file so it'll all load correctly.
And fixing a hair piece for it AND getting regular Genesis clothing to fit :-)

n.b. whatever hair and clothing examples I'm using, are just that. If required I hope these instructions will help extend the usefulness of any hair/clothing item for our fantastic "who would have ever thought of this" creations. While I'm working in D/S4.0, as far as I know the pathways should be the same or similar in 4.5.

link expired.

Post edited by patience55 on

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Awesome!! So needed and will add so much to the community. Thank you for all the great Info you give us.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited April 2013

Thank you.

Here it is. Hopefully I didn't miss any important steps. It's actually my first complete run through for this type of project so if anything turns up to be a goof, let me know ;-)

links expired.

Post edited by patience55 on
  • KalisxKalisx Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

VERY useful and well done.
    THANKX for this new sharing :-) :-) :-)

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

You're welcome and thanks for the feedback. Glad it was of some help :-)