Filigree Hoop Earrings for G3F and/or G8F

AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Requires my free AllenArt Iray Jewelry Shaders also at the link in my freebies.

https://www.sharecg.com/pf/full_uploads.php?pf_user_name=allenart&division_id=21

Hoops Promo 1.png
800 x 800 - 1M
Hoops Promo 2.png
800 x 800 - 1M
Hoops Promo 3.jpg
1800 x 1800 - 981K

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

Another nice set...

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,721

Nice work! Thanks for sharing!

• Grabbed them as soon as I saw them! Thanks so much! You always do such beautiful work. I still keep hoping you'll tackle making a necklace.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Grabbed them as soon as I saw them! Thanks so much! You always do such beautiful work. I still keep hoping you'll tackle making a necklace.

If I ever figure out rigging I will. LOL

Laurie

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384

Beautiful work, Laurie!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

Wow! Gorgeous! Thank you! :D

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,848

Laurie, I'm getting an error when I load the earrings. It is looking for textures in a megapack. Is that something separate I need to download?

Screenshot 2017-09-05 12.55.35.png
    599 x 190 - 10K

Another nice set...

barbult said:

Laurie, I'm getting an error when I load the earrings. It is looking for textures in a megapack. Is that something separate I need to download?

Yes...it needs her jewelry shader pack.

mjc1016 said:

Another nice set...

barbult said:

Yes...it needs her jewelry shader pack.

I have the AllenArt Iray Jewelry Shaders from ShareCG installed. I downloaded it again, in case it had been updated. The zip file does not contain aametoverlay.jpg. Are you sure that is where it is supposed to come from? Do you have aametoverlay.jpg?

I haven't installed this yet...but Laurie mentions the Jewelry shaders up in the first post.

mjc1016 said:

I haven't installed this yet...but Laurie mentions the Jewelry shaders up in the first post.

Oh, I should read blush....but, the referenced shaders don't seem to have the file. Maybe there is an update that hasn't appeared on ShareCG yet. I can however apply most of the preset  filigree earring materials successfully.

edited September 2017

I always try to say thank you with a render. Here are the earrings slightly scaled down with one of the preset materials applied.

Irma Approaches

Irma Approaches.jpg
    1538 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by barbult on
    edited September 2017

For all who downloaded these earrings, I just added the missing file to the earring archives. I'm awfully sorry about that. Please download again :)

And beautiful as usual barbult!! :D

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on

The update on ShareCG fixed the missing file problem. Thank you.

If anyone is interested, I've also uploaded these earrings for Poser 11/Pro with Superfly materials as smart props for Victoria 4.

V4 Filigree Hoop Earrings

6-Styles-Promo-2.jpg
    800 x 800 - 121K