Universal Sunglasses for Gen2 and Gen3 figures

SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
edited April 2013 in Freebies

This was a very old product (2005) that I used to sell at another marketplace, now available as a freebie. Made in Poser, but tested in DAZ Studio 4.5 and works just fine.

Universal Sunglasses

A simple pair of sunglasses for use with Generation 2 and 3 DAZ figures as well as Poser 5 Don and Judy. Apply sunglasses to character, then spin Morph dial to fit the character.

Character Morphs included: Victoria 2, Victoria 3, Michael 2, Michael 3, David 3, Stephanie Petite 3, The Freak 3, Aiko/Hiro 3, Don (Poser 5), Judy (Poser 5), PT Boy/Girl 3, The Girl 3

Included 10 MAT files to change frame color, 2 MAT files to change hinges, and 4 MAT files to change lens color.

Created in Poser 5, Tested to work in DAZ Studio all versions.

Use them any way you want, but please do not re-distribute in any way, including as part of a commercial product.

Edit: Forgot to include a picture. Duh!

UniversalGlass.jpg
800 x 600 - 91K
Post edited by Slosh on

Comments

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

HEY, you didn't make it for Genesis! WHINE WHINE WHINE! CRY CRY CRY! STOMP STOMP STOMP! :P

Thanks, I'll get a lot of use out of these :)

• SloshSlosh Posts: 2,391
    edited December 1969

wancow said:
    HEY, you didn't make it for Genesis! WHINE WHINE WHINE! CRY CRY CRY! STOMP STOMP STOMP! :P

I laughed out loud when this popped up in my inbox! The sunglasses are kinda too ugly for Genesis, if you ask me. The only reason I put them here is because they were just sitting on my hard drive wasting space, and I thought, "Hey, maybe someone would want them."

I have a couple of other products for V3, but in testing them out I just didn't like them anymore. A Hula girl outfit, complete with coconut bra, bikini, and grass skirt for V3, and also a sundress/bolero jacket set for V3, A3, and SP3. The clothes Wilmap makes far exceeds the quality of the latter, so I chose not to submit them. I also made a hairstyle and toys for Millenium Baby 3, an African American set but not sure of the interest in that. Plus, when I made the baby's hairstyle back in '05, I used part of the mesh for a skullcap, which DAZ graciously allowed me to distribute since it was a freebie, but I no longer have the email they sent me approving it.

On another note, going back to your first funny comment, I am planning some freebie stuff for Genesis, accessory type things such as glasses and belts, jewelry, etc. I just haven't gotten my butt motivated to start. It will be mostly practice for me before I start designing items for sale.

edited December 1969

No, what you need to do is say SCREW GENESIS, SCREW V4, V3 and V2 and V1 and say: I"M GOING BACK TO POSETTE! Screw All Y'All!!! :P

Personally, I'll take your "ugly" sunglasses, put them on a pretty girl, and make them the IN thing to wear in DSWorld... :)

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited April 2013

Slosh said:
    wancow said:

I laughed out loud when this popped up in my inbox! The sunglasses are kinda too ugly for Genesis, if you ask me. The only reason I put them here is because they were just sitting on my hard drive wasting space, and I thought, "Hey, maybe someone would want them."
    One thing I've discovered from maintaining the A3 and H3 freebies lists is that everything is of interest to somebody out there...

Thank you for the glasses! (In this case, I'm the "somebody," and I suspect I'm not the only one.)

Post edited by robkelk on
    edited December 1969

Samantha likes your glasses :) See? She's smiling coyly...

UglyGlasses.jpg
    477 x 603 - 131K
  • VilianVilian Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    Slosh said:
    wancow said:

One thing I've discovered from maintaining the A3 and H3 freebies lists is that everything is of interest to somebody out there...

Thank you for the glasses! (In this case, I'm the "somebody," and I suspect I'm not the only one.)

Hey, I'm also such a "somebody" ^.^ Thankies for the sunglasses! And whatever you may share for A3/H3, is of great interest to me as well *hint hint*

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Well, I'm a nobody, but I like them. Was just using A3 yesterday. Thank you kindly.