Terrific new prize added in April Freebie Challenge

DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
edited April 2013 in Freebies

A spectacular Grand Prize has been unveiled for this month's Freebie Challenge -- a highly detailed HOUSEBOAT created specifically for the contest by DocMikeB.

The Challenge continues through April 30, requiring a render of any REAL PEOPLE you might happen to know, with at least eight free items in the picture and links to them.

Check out more images of the Houseboat on this page in the April Freebie Challenge thread:
http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/19730/P390/

Houseboat05.jpg
1169 x 733 - 156K
Houseboat02.jpg
967 x 733 - 130K
Post edited by Dorseyland on

Comments

• DorseylandDorseyland Posts: 724
    edited December 1969

TWENTY-NINE views of this thread item so far. Even if 28 of those were moderators finding out why there are TWO April Challenge threads, that means there's ONE person out there who might be considering entering.

Har, maties, climb aboard!

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I just did :P
    And hey I thought the roller was a grand prize :P :P :P

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2013

Well I have to admit I did think of towing it over to the The Commons because it was the offer of a prize, not a freebie. :coolsmile:

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:

WHOOPS! So sorry, Krissy -- plumb forget about the rolling pin! And I've still got that great big dent in my skull as a reminder, too.

In an effort to avoid another one, I'm amending the announcement in the main thread.

Fervent apologies!

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Well I have to admit I did think of towing it over to the The Commons because it was the offer of a prize, not a freebie. :coolsmile:

Yeah, I knew I was stretching the envelope, but I think you can read the desperation in what I did. It's not even so much for this month's challenge, about which I'm pretty much resigned. The monthly challenge hasn't been doing well since the website makeover and that string of arguments over rules. I fear the Freebie Challenge's days are numbered.

So, Cho, if you can leave this secondary thread in place for a couple of days anyway, I really appreciate it.

edited December 1969

Hold on a second -- do you think I should post this in the Commons too?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited April 2013

Well I could always tow it round the forums, leaving it moored for a few minutes in the various forums before moving it on to a another forum.

Would probably get whacked with my own club though if I did that, especially if I slipped up and moored it temporarily in one certain forum for them to see what awesome prizes they are missing by not using DS, Bryce or Poser.

I mean to say you should have them queuing up for miles to add their entries knowing they are missing a chance to win a superb rolling pin, not to mention a house boat as well. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:

WHOOPS! So sorry, Krissy -- plumb forget about the rolling pin! And I've still got that great big dent in my skull as a reminder, too.

In an effort to avoid another one, I'm amending the announcement in the main thread.

Fervent apologies!

Ah.. Dorsey, and I was just teasing ;)