Christopher Reeve for G8M

GregoriusGregorius Posts: 397
edited November 2017 in Freebies

After some unexpected final tweaks, I decided my Christopher Reeve face morph for G8M was ready for release!  This is my first freebie that's in Daz Studio instead of Poser format, but of course, it will still work in Poser via the DSON Importer (and WillDial's procedure for getting G8 to work in Poser).

Now, the main morph controls some of Daz's own Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs, and a couple of them need to have their limits extended in order for the face to be shaped exactly as advertised.  I've included an illustrated PDF that shows how to do that.

In any case, enjoy, and if you're so inclined, please do share your renders of Chris!

Superman8.jpg
900 x 900 - 476K
Superman7.jpg
900 x 900 - 446K
Post edited by Gregorius on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Thanks. Good job.

• Nice.  What other famous heroic characters have you got in the works?  Anything space-opera?

• My next release won't be a hero, but a King...of Rock 'n' Roll, that is.  As for subsequent celebrity morph projects, though, I have been considering a Gal Gadot morph for G8F.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    Gregorius said:

My next release won't be a hero, but a King...of Rock 'n' Roll, that is.  As for subsequent celebrity morph projects, though, I have been considering a Gal Gadot morph for G8F.

Very nice Wonder Woman or Lynda Carter too although I bet Lynda Carter is a bit harder to find enough pictures at all the angles you'll need.