G8F Stiletto High Heels Sandals

These are the same ones I did for G3F converted to G8F. 4 Different heights available and 2 different upper strap styles. Turn off limits and use one of the wearable icons.

https://www.sharecg.com/v/90094/view/21/DAZ-Studio/G8F-Stiletto-High-Heels-Sandals

Note that the attached image is showing both upper straps. Only one style will be visible when you use them. You may choose which one you like best by using the appropriate wearables icon.

G8FStrapA6L.tip.png
512 x 512 - 117K

Comments

• MilosGulanMilosGulan Posts: 1,955

Thank You! They look really good laugh

• Wonderful, ty.

• Many thanks!!

• functionfunction Posts: 279

Great stuff, I like this supper high stiletto heel sandals very much, and yours maybe the highest one in all DAZ sandals. Just found it in My library today. Installed this in my DAZ maybe 2 years before, but then it disappeared in the content library and I was not awared, until today by a sudden realise when search websites, how worse the DAZ content library is...

By the way, 'both upper straps' can be used together, just adjust all parts 'opacity' to 1. However, use one strap brings me trouble, the other hiden strap leaves slight green mark on foot after rendering, still studying it.