Various old style computing and gaming models in Blender format.

Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
edited May 2013 in Freebies

I stumbled across this today and not sure if you are still looking for that controller, there are several gaming machine's with controllers, as well as other items on this page...

http://www.esi.uclm.es/museo/index_en.html

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

This is obviously a reply to someone's request. Did you mean to post it as a new thread, or should it have been a reply in the General Freebie Request section.

I can merge it into that thread if you like

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,545
    edited December 1969

It was in response to a request on the general freebie thread. Due to how much time and posts since the request, I figured it would be much easier to see this as a separate post. I planned to delete the thread after Xen0phage got the link.

edited December 1969

He hasn't been back since he posted the request, It may be better to locate him on the members list and PM .

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/member/memberlist/

BTW you can't delete a thread, but we can move it out of sight on request.

edited December 1969

Ok sent a PM cause I apparently don't have email privileges. Will see if that works

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Some of those models might be of interest to the people taking part in this month's Freebie Challenge, if they're using Blender (or if it isn't too difficult to convert models from Blender to Poser/Daz|Studio or OBJ.)

edited December 1969

Ok the message was received and they already were able to get what they needed.

As to this thread being useful to the monthly challenge, I would have no idea where to place the link. I will leave it to Cho and Robkelk to decide what to do with this thread.

edited December 1969

Edited the thread title and we will just leave it as is.

edited December 1969

Ok thanks Cho.