VS Feathered Top for Genesis (Fixed!)

SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
edited May 2013 in Freebies

Hey guys, here's a basic freebie outfit for Genesis.

Basic top with a feathered midriff with long and short options.

Very basic pants, only suitable for use under shirt as they are rather low...

Several textures are included.

Daz Studio 4.5+

Please let me know if I went full retard and forgot a file or something...:P

Edit: There was an error with file paths. I wiped it all, started fresh and repackaged it and reinstalled it. Sorry about the inconvenience!!

http://www.ShareCG.com/v/69353/view/21/DAZ-Studio/VS-Feathered-Top-for-Genesis

VS_Feathered_Top_promosml.jpg
2000 x 1131 - 733K
Post edited by Saiyaness on

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Thank you, I'll give it a try in a little while. It looks very useful, much appreciated.

• MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Thank you. We'll give it a try today! :D

edited December 1969

I get a few errors when loading some of the items, but it all still works funnily enough :)

Loading the pants textures, they still load OK as far as I can see.
    Error - Missing assets

/data/Rhiannon Grundy/VS Feathered Top/VS FT Pants/UV Sets/Rhiannon Grundy/Base/default.dsf
    /data/Rhiannon Grundy/VS Feathered Top/VS FT Pants/UV Sets/Rhiannon Grundy/Base/default.dsf

When using the 'No Sleeves.DUF' But it still works
    Error - missing assets

/data/Rhiannon Grundy/VS Feathered Top/VS Feathered Top/UV Sets/Rhiannon Grundy/Base/default.dsf

Does that help any?

• SaiyanessSaiyaness Posts: 715
    edited December 1969

I get a few errors when loading some of the items, but it all still works funnily enough :)

Loading the pants textures, they still load OK as far as I can see.
    Error - Missing assets

When using the 'No Sleeves.DUF' But it still works
    Error - missing assets

/data/Rhiannon Grundy/VS Feathered Top/VS Feathered Top/UV Sets/Rhiannon Grundy/Base/default.dsf

Does that help any?

Crap! I'll check it out! Basically it just sets the sleeves opacity to 0 but I don't want it buggy. I'll have a look. Thanks!

edited December 1969

Weird. I had it in the Rhiannon Grundy folder initially but then I remade the product and resaved it all to the VSaiyaness folder and all of the directories that I am using on my computer coincide with the directories I have set up in the folder that I distributed. I'm new to this. I don't know what to do. :p

Sorry for the hassle!

edited December 1969

It's no hassle at all, thanks for making these, they are really good.

The wrong data path is in some of the DUF files for the Pants textures. There are a few with the old path, but they should be easy enough to change. I can do it for you if you like?

edited December 1969

It's no hassle at all, thanks for making these, they are really good.

The wrong data path is in some of the DUF files for the Pants textures. There are a few with the old path, but they should be easy enough to change. I can do it for you if you like?

Sorry, had to go to bed last night :p I realised in bed that I had already made the pants a figure/prop asset so they would have already had that file path, even though I thought it would have changed when I re-saved them as a different figure/prop asset.

I'll just re import the original mesh again for both and start from scratch. Thanks for the heads up! :)

edited December 1969

I'm glad you have it figured out.

It's bedtime here, long ago actually at my age. Thanks again for your work.

• fairyfantasticfairyfantastic Posts: 116
    edited December 1969

hi hun i had same error as jimmy but thy still loaded and tex went on ok thy posed well tpo well done hun pic for u to see

Capturefeatherd_top.JPG
    507 x 525 - 39K
    edited December 1969

Okay! For the 57 people on ShareCG who downloaded it already, I sincerely apologise!!

It has now been fixed. There should be NO file path errors.

I wiped it from my system and started fresh and remade, resaved, repackaged it all and added the UV maps so people can retexture it. I installed it back into my runtime and everything worked great.

Sorry again!

....it better bloody work anyway :p

edited December 1969

fairy_37 said:
    hi hun i had same error as jimmy but thy still loaded and tex went on ok thy posed well tpo well done hun pic for u to see

Thankyou! I'm sorry about the annoying error messages. You can redownload it if you want. It SHOULD be fixed. And I'm totally chuffed to see someone use it! I apologise for the buttcrack pants :p

• caine collincaine collin Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Great outfit, here's a render I tossed together real quick. But I'm definitely enjoying the outfit, thanks!

dance_2.png
    420 x 650 - 256K
    edited December 1969

Great outfit, here's a render I tossed together real quick. But I'm definitely enjoying the outfit, thanks!

Woohoo! It looks awesome! I'm grinning! Thanks for showing me! :D