June Freebie Challenge - Summer Fun & Pin-Ups

1101112131416»

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,314
    edited December 1969

Congratulations to all the winners!
    Wish I'd had time to enter this year (just had time for my hag - thanks for the comments and congrats on that by the way) but my husband was keeping me really busy remodelling the garden, so not much time for contests yet this summer.

• Sky77Sky77 Posts: 820
    edited December 1969

Pissed off now cause I didn't win anything.

Oh, wait -- I didn't enter!

Okay, never mind, then.

MUSIC, I like the critiquing too. You put a lot of thought into that and it should be a regular duty of the host. (Just glad I wasn't on the receiving end!)

KRISSY, that was a great entry and fully deserving. Hit the theme fine as far as I can tell.

SKYWALKER, stop showing off.

Congratulations, everybody!

LOL! ~ hurls a cream pie and runs to the july contest thread ~ : P

• Gloomy007Gloomy007 Posts: 0
    edited July 2013

music2u4u said:
    Krissy said:
    Congratulations and thank you .
    I hve to say I feel like I must defends myself on submitting this peace. I will gladly give the reward to someone else.

I put here something a but to harsh, but of you think the work does not keep to the subject, I feel the reward should't be given to it.

I do not want any hard feelings, just do not want someone to feel wronged. by my work being chosen.

Do not misunderstand. I chose you above many others because I liked your work. The theme was "summer fun AND pinups". You did cover the pinups very well, but the Summer fun is at question. You can workout in a gym year round. This does not mean your render was not good, it was. I believe it deserved an honorable mention. There is something to be said for that dear. Please do not get offended.

"If it don't kill ya, it just makes you stronger!"...Bruce willis

:-)

music, .. I will be honest, I have here as much fun as sometimes I am confused LOL,
    I am very happy, and be sure, very honored, as I said I have here the most of fun with you guys :D
    And hey, summer is cool for working out, the gymas have air co.. now that is fun :D:D

And if I ecver will get offended, jepeerz can calm me down with her cream pies :D:D

Post edited by Gloomy007 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a reminder, I will need e-mail addies for all the winners. I send the prizes I sponsor myself They are not done by DAZ3D as of yet. If Music or each winner could send me the info I will get GC's out before yet another sale starts.... I think. You never know with DAZ though.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Krissy said:
    music2u4u said:
    Krissy said:
    Congratulations and thank you .
    I hve to say I feel like I must defends myself on submitting this peace. I will gladly give the reward to someone else.

I put here something a but to harsh, but of you think the work does not keep to the subject, I feel the reward should't be given to it.

I do not want any hard feelings, just do not want someone to feel wronged. by my work being chosen.

Do not misunderstand. I chose you above many others because I liked your work. The theme was "summer fun AND pinups". You did cover the pinups very well, but the Summer fun is at question. You can workout in a gym year round. This does not mean your render was not good, it was. I believe it deserved an honorable mention. There is something to be said for that dear. Please do not get offended.

"If it don't kill ya, it just makes you stronger!"...Bruce willis

music, .. I will be honest, I have here as much fun as sometimes I am confused LOL,
    I am very happy, and be sure, very honored, as I said I have here the most of fun with you guys :D
    And hey, summer is cool for working out, the gymas have air co.. now that is fun :D:D

And if I ecver will get offended, jepeerz can calm me down with her cream pies :D:D

LOL...yes, she is good at that for sure. I would never intentionally offend you in any way dear, we all love having you here, you are a very sweet lady. Thanks for participating in the challenges.

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited July 2013

NOTICE!

I need the three top winners (no honorable mentions) to pm me the email address they registered here at the Daz site with. I have to have this to get you your gift card prizes from Daz team.

Thanks all.

Post edited by music2u4u on
  • ZamuelNowZamuelNow Posts: 753
    edited December 1969

Been busy recently. Congratulations to the winners and the constructive criticism should prove to be useful, thank you.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Prizes from Jader will be sent just as soon as the BBQ/Rib/Beer overdose wears off. Well Done one and all. Now if ya aint in the July thread already get ya happy rear end in it and take my money... When the contest ends that is...