Free superman suit for Michael 4

edited December 1969 in Freebies
Render_Ad.jpg
1000 x 563 - 129K

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

oohhh nice, I have a friend who like Superman.. might do a render to him *big smile* thank you

• edited December 1969

oohhh nice, I have a friend who like Superman.. might do a render to him *big smile* thank you

Glad you like it. please share your render with us if you can :)
  • SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972
    edited December 1969

I can't get this to work (other freebies from this site have worked great). Downloaded it ok, but when I try to unzip it I get a message telling me "the compressed (zipped) folder is empty"..
    I haven't done anything different from usual, so what's gone wrong?

• edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:
    I can't get this to work (other freebies from this site have worked great). Downloaded it ok, but when I try to unzip it I get a message telling me "the compressed (zipped) folder is empty"..

hey steve. I just tested the archive again and it has everything intact. Id suggest you try downloading it again and maybe unzipping with a different program. Let me know if you still have issues

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 972
    edited December 1969

Justin02 said:
    SteveM17 said:

hey steve. I just tested the archive again and it has everything intact. Id suggest you try downloading it again and maybe unzipping with a different program. Let me know if you still have issues

Tried it a couple of times. In my library it said the file was 8000-odd kb or something but empty when I tried to unzip it. So I downloaded it using Firefox instead and it worked, so hooray!

At first I was using IE7, so maybe the site has a problem with old browsers?
    Anyway, I've got it installed now, so many thanks.

• edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:
    Justin02 said:
    SteveM17 said:

Tried it a couple of times. In my library it said the file was 8000-odd kb or something but empty when I tried to unzip it. So I downloaded it using Firefox instead and it worked, so hooray!

At first I was using IE7, so maybe the site has a problem with old browsers?
    Anyway, I've got it installed now, so many thanks.

Awesome, glad you got it.Yeah I think ie7 is way to outdated to work on the site, but thanks for telling me, I can work on compatibility

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited June 2013

Here is the render I made, it was made as a gift to a friend who really like Superman, and I added my friends favourite quote too :)

I did have a problem with the cloak, as I couldn't make it fit properly on the shoulders. It either clip into his shoulder or is being slightly above it (as the shadows shows (Ithink) on this pics) but all in all I am very happy for this one .)

Made in Daz 4.6, used a base to place him and the pup on. Also used Velvety Goodness shaders on his hair, the cloak and the Millenium Pup *smiles*

The background (used it as a backdrop) is a free texture from Sirius_sdz over at DA and the text was added in Photoshop CS6 (font Vijaja (think that's how it is spelled) )

Must admit I had no idea you were here until you posted the Superman suit (yes, I'm a bit late when it comes to those things *laughs*) I have several of the freebie things from the site, and use the Alley quite often in my renders *smiles*

You're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.

strongerthanyouthink_todeac.jpg
    1200 x 1552 - 363K
    Post edited by Carola O on
  • edited December 1969

Here is the render I made, it was made as a gift to a friend who really like Superman, and I added my friends favourite quote too :)

I did have a problem with the cloak, as I couldn't make it fit properly on the shoulders. It either clip into his shoulder or is being slightly above it (as the shadows shows (Ithink) on this pics) but all in all I am very happy for this one .)

Made in Daz 4.6, used a base to place him and the pup on. Also used Velvety Goodness shaders on his hair, the cloak and the Millenium Pup *smiles*

The background (used it as a backdrop) is a free texture from Sirius_sdz over at DA and the text was added in Photoshop CS6 (font Vijaja (think that's how it is spelled) )

Must admit I had no idea you were here until you posted the Superman suit (yes, I'm a bit late when it comes to those things *laughs*) I have several of the freebie things from the site, and use the Alley quite often in my renders *smiles*

You're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.

Thanks for sharing.Great work! and nice quote too :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

No idea what happened to me. Was a member, could get on and get items, but the last three new items just fail. It says I'm on but nothing ever goings in my cart. Not free nor pay items. I'm just lost and not sure I'll bother anymore.

• edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    No idea what happened to me. Was a member, could get on and get items, but the last three new items just fail. It says I'm on but nothing ever goings in my cart. Not free nor pay items. I'm just lost and not sure I'll bother anymore.

Hi Jaderail, please PM me the email address you are using on the site so I can look into it for you
  • Commander JonusCommander Jonus Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for the info!! :) I also picked up Iron Man & Spider-Man, Joined & bookmarked the site. Can't wait to try 'em out!