Body Talk for Genesis: Arms

katfeetekatfeete Posts: 255
edited June 2013 in Freebies

So I seem to have gotten interested in getting pose resources done... probably because there are so bloody few out there for Genesis. If I keep being interested this will probably end up a series....

But in the meantime, what you get is a set of arm-only poses for Genesis -- fourteen mirrored poses for a single arm, and fourteen poses for both arms (mirrored where appropriate), in DAZ and DSON Poser formats. These are partial poses. They aren't meant to be used out of the box: you'll pretty well always need to adjust for body shape, clothes, posing, etc. But they should give you a useful starting point and perhaps save you a bit of time.

Get them from ShareCG. Hope they're useful!

ArmPromoSingle.jpg
360 x 360 - 74K
ArmPromoBoth.jpg
360 x 360 - 81K
ArmPromo.png
900 x 900 - 1M
Post edited by katfeete on

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited December 1969

Thankies, will try these out :) *sends hugs and chocolate pralines (homemade)*

• KalisxKalisx Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

They’re useful :)
    THANKX

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

A very useful set. They seem to work well for me in 4.6 and I foresee lots of use for them in the future. I agree that there seems to be a real lack of poses for Genesis, at least at the freebie level, and this definitely fills a real gap. I'd love to see more in the future. I'd love to see some good sitting poses as well as some really good standing partial poses. I'm getting tired of all these poses that look like somebody's at either a photo shoot or on a catwalk. Thank you very much for these.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

These look great!

• AnIronButterflyAnIronButterfly Posts: 252
    edited December 1969

Thanks! These are going to be very useful!

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 255
    edited June 2013

Thanks everybody for the enthusiasm (and chocolate!). They're nothing fancy, but I'm glad people are finding a use for them -- makes me happy to think of all the renders they might get into. *grin*

I'd love to see more in the future. I'd love to see some good sitting poses as well as some really good standing partial poses. I'm getting tired of all these poses that look like somebody's at either a photo shoot or on a catwalk.

Given that I appear to be partway into a "Legs" set (with, yes, standing and sitting legs, and some walking/stepping, and probably some leaning eventually since I never seem to be able to find those) you're in luck. *grin* I didn't think I'd get to it so soon, there's a bunch of texture projects in various states I was going to finish first, but they're just turning out to be so addictively useful in my own work that I keep getting drawn back in. Like you, I have very little use for catwalk poses -- I want everyday, preferably unisex stuff -- and good god there is just none of it around, especially for poor Genesis.

So yes, this definitely looks like a series. No ETA per se but the legs will probably be out before August, unless life and/or the toddler objects....

Post edited by katfeete on
  • Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

It's nice to hear that you're working on some new sets. I find these to be quite a time saver. I find myself using them as a starting point, adjusting them to meet my needs. Sometimes the simple little poses can be the most difficult to achieve and your work takes a lot of the frustration out of it...at least for me. Thanks again.

• gingercakes47gingercakes47 Posts: 382
    edited December 1969

Thank you. These poses look very useful.