Genesis Summer Dress

WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
edited June 2013 in Freebies

Here is the same dress I made for Genesis 2.

And no I won't be abandoning Genesis 1.

http://www.sharecg.com/v/69934/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Summer-Dress

Summer_Dress.jpg
600 x 600 - 354K
Post edited by Wilmap on

Comments

• katfeetekatfeete Posts: 255
    edited June 2013

wilmap said:
    Here is the same dress I made for Genesis 2.

And no I won't be abandoning Genesis 1.

Thank you. While I'm glad for the folks that have a new shiny to play with, I'm not particularly interested in going back to the days of half a dozen figures (assuming they get around to releasing male and kid figures someday) and so it's good to hear there'll be a few new things for Gen1 out there yet. And your stuff is generally more use to me than the stuff Daz wants me to pay for. *grin* And the dress is lovely, so I was having some serious pangs of envy when only the Gen2 version was up....

Post edited by katfeete on
  • MrsMikkiMrsMikki Posts: 64
    edited December 1969

Thank you and thank you for keeping with Gen 1, all of your work is fantastic.

• cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

What a shame Wilmap is not DAZ's CEO, she would make all these items we long for, but cannot find them in the shop :-P. Thank you pal!

• KatteyKattey Posts: 2,899
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much for Genesis version.

• edited June 2013

Thank you! I'm another one who has no plans to purchase Genesis2, and very much appreciate you making this available for Genesis 1.

**Edited for typos.**

Post edited by Seliah (Childe of Fyre) on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Seliah said:
    Thank you! I'm another one who has no plans to purchase Genesis2, and very much appreciate you making this available for Genesis 1.

**Edited for typos.**

Seliah, you actually don't need to buy the base Gen2. You ought to get a second Genesis (2) Essentials if you get DS. Check your products library, Wilmap's clothes should work on it without any purchasable additions like V6.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited June 2013

agree with that, it is here

gen_starter_2.jpg
    703 x 450 - 227K
    Post edited by Chohole on