Comments

• Cant find the bull on your site Sir!

• https://www.most-digital-creations.com/bull.htm

sometimes it's easier to do a google search along the lines of:

bull site:www.most-digital-creations.com

Regards,

Richard

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,656

Or use Adam's search feature which is also google but only for his site. Search button is the last line of text before you get the the freebie list. It is in green text color.

• ChumlyChumly Posts: 793

I have to admit, I find Adam's site one of the more difficult sites to navigate in the Daz-Verse.  I don't know if it is by design or what, but it reminds me of the stategy that grocery stores employ... e.g. offering blueberries for $.99 a kilo.

You quickly find out that you have to transverse the store 5 times to actually find the blueberries.  I understand that the 'hope" is that you'll fill the cart up with a lot of other things while going to get the blueberries... but honestly, I just end up leaving the store out of frustration, or talking myself out of blueberries altogether and never going.

Which is a shame, because they might be some really incredible blueberries.

He must have 1000s of Freebies too... he should package them together with the models etc etc... So maybe buy a model, and choose 5 clothing freebies (or something). 

• perlkperlk Posts: 854

@adamthwaites - I love your freebies, thank you so much. Any plans to make your animals moveable at all? They're good for background scenes but I would love to be able to pose them.