Freebie: Baby Grand Piano morph for HD Grand Piano by Protozoon

ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 552

Hi!

I have created a morph that transforms the HD Grand Piano and Poses to a Baby Grand Piano (see attached picture).
Morph file provides a new morph slider to the prop with which you can choose the length of the piano. I guess you can turn off the limits and go even shorter (and longer:).
All the poses etc. for the original Grand Piano work with this morph.
There are a few alignment issues inside the piano, but the interior follows the morph pretty good.

You have to have the original HD Grand Piano and Poses for this morph to work.

The following download link contains a zip-file. Unzipped "Baby It!.dsf" goes to folder:

Mac:
/Users/Shared/My DAZ 3D Library/data/Protozoon/HD Grand Piano and Poses/Grand Piano/Morphs/Protozoon/Base

Win:
something similar

or to your customed path.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/muj4tfd82evdqsp/Baby%20It%21.dsf.zip?dl=0

Baby Grand.jpg
640 x 492 - 201K

Comments

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

Thanks, Protozoon! Looks good smiley

For Windows, the file goes in C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\Protozoon\HD Grand Piano and Poses\Grand Piano\Morphs\Protozoon\Base unless you have a custom setup.

• ProtozoonProtozoon Posts: 552
    edited May 2018

For Windows, the file goes in C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\data\Protozoon\HD Grand Piano and Poses\Grand Piano\Morphs\Protozoon\Base unless you have a custom setup.

Cool! I don’t have a pc atm, so thanks a lot for that clarification, dragonfly_2004!

The baby grand fits a common livingroom better than a grand ;)

-P-

Post edited by Protozoon on
  • Blind OwlBlind Owl Posts: 501

Thanks! This will come in handy for domestic use.smiley

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited May 2018

Thanks Protozoon!  And thank you Dragonfly for the proper file placement.

Post edited by gitika1 on