Gumdrops Arabia Part2

trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
edited July 2013 in Freebies

A fantasy male outfit for “Arabia”. Pants, jacket, slippers, turban and armbands. Four sets of textures and skin and eye textures for Gumdrops. There is also a fez, courtesy of RCT-Spanky.

This is the last outfit I shall announce here, following spectacular lack of interest! Thank you for those who took the time to reply to my other postings. You can find new stuff at Treasurechest.

From Treasurechest http://trumarcar.francemi.net/ on the Gumdrops page (scroll down for the Gumdrops Abroad section).

arabiamale_600.jpg
600 x 600 - 389K
Post edited by trumarcar on

Comments

• mininessiemininessie Posts: 324
    edited December 1969

he is so cute!!!
    thanks sweetie!!!

• trumarcartrumarcar Posts: 489
    edited December 1969

Thank you very much, Mininessie! Hugs.

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

First of all, your litte Alladin and Jasmine looks adorable. And I'm very proud, that my little Fez was part of this cute set.

The lack of interest here is really sad. I can well understand that you react like that. Unfortunately toon characters experiencing here in the DAZ forum as good as no support. This is true even for the DAZ own Toons Sadie and Sam. Perhaps it is this ignorance that has, meanwhile, brought me as a hardcore DAZ user, to deal more and more with Poser and to turn my back more and more on DAZ.

Maybe you should introduce your new creations at RDNA who own at least one Toons forum. I'm also working on integrating a platform for discussion toon characters on my own page. So I will now first take a look more often in your treasure chest.

1001flight.jpg
    907 x 725 - 455K
    edited December 1969

Well, I love the picture, Spanky! Thank you for that, the lovely fez and the support. Yes, perhaps RDNA would be a good move.

• VilianVilian Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

*hugs* So sorry for not commenting on your goodies - but you do know I love them! *hugs*

trumarcar said:
    Well, I love the picture, Spanky! Thank you for that, the lovely fez and the support. Yes, perhaps RDNA would be a good move.

Perhaps it would be, indeed. I've noticed myself sitting around here less and less since last year's forum software change - to the extend of missing some of weekly freebies, sometimes even two in a row. That's why I'm grabbing your stuff only once in a while, I'm simply not aware of new things appearing :(

edited December 1969

That seems to be a large part of the problem, Vilian - I noticed that too. Well - RDNA here I come!! lol

• launoklaunok Posts: 793
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:
    That seems to be a large part of the problem, Vilian - I noticed that too. Well - RDNA here I come!! lol

Trumarcar, all your work are just great and I love all of it and appreciate what you share with us. Yes, things here are not the same anymore ... will see you over at RDNA some time! Have a nice weekend!

Laura

edited December 1969

Hi Launok - thank you very much for the support - see you at RDNA! Hugs.

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Thank you for another set Trumercar.

I'm afraid that people don't bother to say thank you, but just download all the free stuff they can!

I'll keep a look out for any new items wherever you are.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited July 2013

wilmap said:
    Thank you for another set Trumercar.

I'm afraid that people don't bother to say thank you, but just download all the free stuff they can!

That is so true, and the more things that you offer and the longer you have been doing it, the less thanks you are given, even though people do ex[ect you to keep giving. I have noticed that.frequently.

Look at this thread, for instance, over 150 views, but how many have actually bothered to post.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited July 2013

True and thanks - feeling better about this already!! lol

Someone suggested having one thread rather than a separate thread for new things. Will try it. Thank you for the suggestion!

Post edited by trumarcar on
  • atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for Arabia 2. I just saw this tonight and had to immediately get it. I love my little people so much. They're cute and innocent.

edited December 1969

You're very welcome, AtticAnne - I feel the same about our Gummies!

• VilianVilian Posts: 282
    edited December 1969

trumarcar said:

Since I'm no longer in Platinum Club, nothing really keeps me here anymore, especially that people I mostly hang around with disappeared from here last year, right after forum & store changes. See you over at RDNA :)

edited December 1969

See you there, Vilian. I shall keep posting in one thread here until interest dries up completely!