Updated Freebie for Sanctum-Arts Havoc Figure.

Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
edited July 2013 in Freebies

In 2011 I made some MAT poses for Poser to update the materials on this figure; when it was released it was for Poser 4 and naturally the materials did not look their best in later versions of Poser. Someone else released a set of DAZ Studio MAT files, so I did Poser MATs.

I recently discovered that the way I set up those MATs means that the results don't work well in some Poser light sets. So the whole set has been updated. NOTE: This freebie contains MAT poses only, NO TEXTURES; the textures are in the commercial released product. The set of MATs is designed to work with the base figure and the texture expansion pack, so if you have the figure but not the expansion only one of the MAT poses will be useful to you. There are also some figure poses too, those will be useful to everyone, including DAZ Studio only users.

Download the set from my ShareCG freebies.

NOTE: The figure and texture expansion set are no longer available so this is strictly a freebie for those who already have the products.

Havoc-05.jpg
800 x 800 - 195K
Havoc-04.jpg
800 x 800 - 296K
Test-Renders03.jpg
800 x 800 - 104K
Post edited by Fire Angel on

Comments

• Fire AngelFire Angel Posts: 254
    edited July 2013

If you have the texture expansion pack you will have access to various extra texture sets for the creature too; three are shown out of the six provided; all are available in both high res (4000x4000) and low res (2000x2000) versions, with the original default textures also in an intermediate resolution of 3000x3000.

Test-Renders05.jpg
    800 x 800 - 104K
    Test-Renders04.jpg
    800 x 800 - 104K
    Test-Renders01.jpg
    800 x 800 - 102K
    Post edited by Fire Angel on