Another place for sick people - nc - WIP

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Decided to try making one starting with the floorplan this time ;-)

There are a few lines on the plan that I have no idea what they are for, so this should be fun too.

Don't worry, I know that there are no walls between the beds ... those thingies become lights in the ceiling and/or something to bump one's head into.

The doctor's office is an interesting place. Sometimes the window in it shows the corridor behind it; at other times 'the heavens'. So if one wants "the heavens" one will need to hide a few planes. That which is uvmapped is 'done' for the moment. [subject to the possibilities of frequent changes as I am woman and well within my rights to change my mind as often as I please. :-) ]

This is a WIP which I am not rushing through. It might be done before Wormwood hits Earth, but then again, it might not be. In the meantime, it is pouring rain with a bright blue sky outside my window. This is logical?! [very dark cloud on other side of building]

I'm planning to make some of the furniture pieces for this one.

wipSkby.png
800 x 583 - 353K

Comments

• efron_24efron_24 Posts: 474
    edited December 1969

don't forget the measuring rod
    EVERY doctors office in real life has it
    None of the 3d creators makes it..

sadly

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

The doctor's office is an interesting place. Sometimes the window in it shows the corridor behind it; at other times 'the heavens'. So if one wants "the heavens" one will need to hide a few planes.
    Perhaps the window is actually a monitor...?
  • patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

efron_24 said:
    don't forget the measuring rod
    EVERY doctors office in real life has it
    None of the 3d creators makes it..

sadly

Don't recall seeing one in Star Trek. Doesn't mean we can't have one though. Do you have a picture or two [or links] of what you have in mind?

robkelk said:
    The doctor's office is an interesting place. Sometimes the window in it shows the corridor behind it; at other times 'the heavens'. So if one wants "the heavens" one will need to hide a few planes.
    Perhaps the window is actually a monitor...?

Possibly a viewer of some type ... but it tends to get dressed up like it's a window.