More love for Smay's Hero Suit

SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
edited August 2013 in Freebies

I am totally in love with Smay's Hero suit for the G2 Female.

I wanted to created some transmaps for it to give the characters no arms and pantyhose for the legs, well I realized the specular maps had to be fixed as well, and the textures themselves had to be reworked.

It was one of those things that taught me some things about DAZ textures so was a good thing.

Well I have decided to share my work. I have included some colors, including some different hose for the suit.

It is located here: Love for Smay's Hero Suit

Let me know if you like it, thanks are always appreciated. Also please let me know if something is not working.

Yellow_hose.jpg
727 x 826 - 31K
Transmaps_for_Smays_Supersuit.jpg
735 x 812 - 53K
Post edited by Skelch on

Comments

• nobody1954nobody1954 Posts: 933
    edited December 1969

Hmmmm..... no responses? I like it very much. Thank you.

skelch.png
    1000 x 800 - 974K
  • SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

Thank you for the response, and showing it in use. That is very nice to see glad you like it.

I was getting a bit down that not much response was posted I worked hard on this and seeing more than 52 downloads a simple thanks is appreciated :) Even nicer to see a render

• Mcjam24Mcjam24 Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

I love what you've done with this. Heck it prompted me to post my first render. Thanks man.

wipPose1.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
  • SkelchSkelch Posts: 275
    edited December 1969

The render looks great, thanks for sharing it it really is nice to get feedback on if my efforts to share this stuff is appreciated, I was beginning to save the rest of my textures for myself as I was unsure if they were useful to anyone.

I can't create 3D content I have tried over and over again without success but I do know how to texture so I am glad you like it.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much for sharing this, Skelch! Just found this thread :red:

And I did think of Black Canary when I saw this :cheese: