Ligeia's Roads of Europe Vol. I

edited August 2018 in Freebies

Posted today at ShareCG https://sharecg.com/v/91968/browse/11/Poser/Ligeias-Roads-of-Europe-Vol.-I

After finishing work on my previously posted Highways and Byways of North America project, I moved on to tackle European subjects. While still mostly signage, I have thrown in a few other random street elements as well. I decided to  release the models in packs over time so I can get some of the finished ones off my desktop before I am tempted to work on them more, It has been a good exercise in learning more about Blender, but I am still very much a novice at this - as would have been witnessed by the ungodly number of files I had scattered in folders and on my desktop just to complete the lamp post for the Paris Metro sign.

This pack focuses on London and Paris. I have WIP folders for Dublin, Edinburgh, Rome and Venice - as soon as I am motivated.

Any comments or suggestions would always be welcomed.

LigMetro.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 1M
LigPaddington.jpg
1920 x 1080 - 2M
ParisProps.jpg
1300 x 800 - 687K
LondonProps.jpg
1300 x 800 - 714K
Post edited by LigeiaWestwickDesigns on

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

thanks so much

• Please, let's see Dublin and Edinburgh.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Please, let's see Dublin and Edinburgh.

not forgetting Cardiff

• SempieSempie Posts: 658

There's Germany, and my native country, the Netherlands. There's hardly anything Dutch available, save for the Canal City set. Anything Amsterdam or Rotterdam would be nice....

• Thank you for the suggestions. The places I have started with are all places I have really visited, but I have always wanted to go to Amsterdam, and also to Wales (my family's ancesteral home). 

I will make some folders and try to do some virtual tours to gather some images and see what looks do-able smiley