The Slim Man + Morphing Business Suit in Poser

UnseenArtworksUnseenArtworks Posts: 58
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hey, I desperately try to bring the Slen-... the Slim Man to life in Poser, completely with suit and tie. I already got the Genesis Charakter and recently reinstalled it for a test. But I don't know if the morphing Business suit would conform to it. Most Genesis Clothing doesn't (perhaps because the Slim Man is a product from the beginnings of Genesis?)

Also the morphing Business suit hasn't got a DSON installer. For those items I use a python script to Import them into poser. Does this make a difference?

Greetings
Simon

Comments

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited December 1969

I can tell you Mr. Slim Man and the MBS combo works in DS4.6 with no conforming issues. Don't have any experience using Genesis in Poser though....

slimman.jpg
    732 x 922 - 159K
  • UnseenArtworksUnseenArtworks Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Yes, in DS you have autofollow for non-supported genesis-Morphs ;) still waiting for this Feature available in poser.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,985
    edited August 2013

I read somewhere after you apply a Genesis clothing item to Genesis, you run Scripts>DSON Support>Transfer Active Morphs which will transfer the Genesis character's shape to the clothing.

Post edited by Lindsey on
    edited December 1969

Hey! Thank you! It worked out wonderful :) Only disadvantage is, that I can't Export the Jacket properly. I hope MBS is updated for DSON soon.

edited December 1969

Sorry for doublepost :(

But I finally managed to get the Slim Man and the MBS working in poser. Here is the result:

slender_man_four_birches.jpg
    1614 x 842 - 772K