Poser Pro 2014 Thumbnails - DAZ Installer - ???

LukeAhearnLukeAhearn Posts: 17
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

Hi all,

I worked on this for quite some time - ran the RSR to PNG converter, checked my paths, made sure the PNG files were there, etc...

When I install content from the DAZ 3D Install Manager (which I love!!!) into Poser Pro 2014 there are no thumbnails for my content in the newly created runtime. I really spent a lot of time on this and can't figure it out. I would appreciate help getting my thumbnails to appear.

LukeA

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,579
    edited December 1969

What is the path to the runtime? Is it possible there's a runtime inside another runtime?

• LukeAhearnLukeAhearn Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

I used the default path which is something like users/public/documents... I am not at my computer but that is one of the things I checked. Thanks for the reply.

edited December 1969

Ok this is the path.

C:/Users/Public/Documents/My DAZ 3D Library/

Thanks again! :)

edited December 1969

And you made sure that that is the exact path used in PP2014? Are the products showing with no thumbnail, or not showing at all?

edited December 1969

The products are there and can be loaded, just the thumbnails don't show. I even checked to make sure the pngs are there and can be opened and looked at outside of Poser.

edited December 1969

And this happens even with items that come with .png's?

edited December 1969

Ok it kind of fixed itself. Weird because I didn't do anything but rename it and start Poser then close Poser and change the name back and it worked, must of needed to reread the thumbs.

OK now how do I delete a library entry!? Driving me nuts that I can add a runtime but can't remove it.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

To delete a library in Poser, select the library you want to delete rather than leaving it on . You'll then get another icon with a minus sign next to the add a library icon.

edited December 1969

That never worked for me. I ended up re installing poser, too 5 minutes with the new manager, and that fixed it.

Thanks everyone.